50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: to the moderators

I work in the Safety and Human Resources departments for a large construction firm, and as the only Spanish-speaking person on staff, I handle all the questions, problems and hiring for our Hispanic employees. I came to this site looking for information and the opportunity to help others if I could. This forum has turned into a joke and a waste of time. I will admit that it has been fun joking with some of the posters, but if you read my messages, not the profane ones from someone using my name, you will quickly see that I take these issues seriously and would like to learn and make a difference. I think everyone using this site should register. The information used to register should not be available to the posters, only the moderators and owners of this web site. It should be kept confidential to prevent identity theft, harassment and other problems. This needs to happen now, because this site has become overrun with idiots and stupidity. Bear in mind that I am in no way supporting censoring or editing these messages unless the moderator chooses to **** out profanity. We should still be able to express ourselves. My concern is that people seeking help will read these postings and not use this site to get the help they need. I am also sick to death of being impersonated, badly and stupidly. I'd like to hear how the rest of you feel.

I work in the Safety and Human Resources departments for a large construction firm, and as the only Spanish-speaking person on staff, I handle all the questions, problems and hiring for our Hispanic employees. I came to this site looking for information and the opportunity to help others if I could. This forum has turned into a joke and a waste of time. I will admit that it has been fun joking with some of the posters, but if you read my messages, not the profane ones from someone using my name, you will quickly see that I take these issues seriously and would like to learn and make a difference. I think everyone using this site should register. The information used to register should not be available to the posters, only the moderators and owners of this web site. It should be kept confidential to prevent identity theft, harassment and other problems. This needs to happen now, because this site has become overrun with idiots and stupidity. Bear in mind that I am in no way supporting censoring or editing these messages unless the moderator chooses to **** out profanity. We should still be able to express ourselves. My concern is that people seeking help will read these postings and not use this site to get the help they need. I am also sick to death of being impersonated, badly and stupidly. I'd like to hear how the rest of you feel.

i agree 100 % i have bene here 2 days an dwell that is enough for me.

I totally agree with linda,but may not agree with illegal promotion ,loopholes offered on this board

I totally agree with you guys, registration for the forum should be implied as soon as possible, no more impersonating...

I agree with you!

I also agree with Linda (the real one!)...this board unfortunately is beginning to look like a bathroom wall in an old gas station.
    It is a great privilege to express opinions, whether people agree with them or not, and perhaps even to vent a bit, but in the interest of common decency one would hope that the four letter words need not appear too often or may be more appropriately referred to with "****" or something that gets the message across without having to impress everyone with one's ability to scrawl obscenities.
    Certainly the adolescent exchanges that have been going on do little to address any issues nor offer meaningful opinions, no matter how informed or uninformed they may be. Those individuals having difficulty with our immigration laws are not going to benefit by a discussion of genital size nor alleged sexual proclivities. These types of exchanges would be better suited at a forum whose focus is not visas or green cards.
    Let's try to continue to share ideas, thoughts, opinions and keep the profanity to an absolute minimum so that this board remains constructive (PG-13) rather than adults only (though I wonder sometimes if adults have been actually writing some of this stuff).