free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AR -11

Hi

I have a green card and was wondering if I need to file an AR-11 for change of address. My permanenet address contues to be the same (my parents house). However now I have rented my own place and live there (it is in the same city as my parents). Since this rented place is not a permanenet home in the sense I don't own it and maybe I stay there for a few years only will I need to still file my AR-11.

Hi

I have a green card and was wondering if I need to file an AR-11 for change of address. My permanenet address contues to be the same (my parents house). However now I have rented my own place and live there (it is in the same city as my parents). Since this rented place is not a permanenet home in the sense I don't own it and maybe I stay there for a few years only will I need to still file my AR-11.

Until you become a citizen, you must file AR-11

You must file AR-11. Immigration requirement of your residential address not permanent address. Whereever you live, you must give that address to the Immigration Department.
    Good luck.

Yes, you should file AR-11 even if it is rented place.

Even when you become an USC you should notify the Secretary of State within 10 days of your change of address.