50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: F-1 STUDENT NEED HELP

I did visit on B-2 visa three times before. During the last visit in 1998, I got the admission in school & then in college. Changed to F-1 status while in status, studied for three years as regular student,got married to uk citizen, moved to uk with permission of the school. Want to come back to complete my graduation. Applied for new 1-120, got new I-20,applied with all relevant papers at US consulate London. Un-fortunately visa denied on grounds that I got changed to F-1 status while on B-2 three years ago.I am a current studet of college in USA.Change of status in no way is illegal act. I don't why I am being penalized for that legal switch over.
    Please help me to solve this problem. I have paid thousands of $ during last three years as foreign student. I want to complete my course in any case. Thanks

I did visit on B-2 visa three times before. During the last visit in 1998, I got the admission in school & then in college. Changed to F-1 status while in status, studied for three years as regular student,got married to uk citizen, moved to uk with permission of the school. Want to come back to complete my graduation. Applied for new 1-120, got new I-20,applied with all relevant papers at US consulate London. Un-fortunately visa denied on grounds that I got changed to F-1 status while on B-2 three years ago.I am a current studet of college in USA.Change of status in no way is illegal act. I don't why I am being penalized for that legal switch over.
    Please help me to solve this problem. I have paid thousands of $ during last three years as foreign student. I want to complete my course in any case. Thanks

You say that you are a current student of a college in the USA, but you are in England. Why don't you transfer your credits to a college in England or take online classes with the college in the USA, if you can and complete your study. OR enter the USA with a B-2 visa and go back to your college.