50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Pending I-130 Petition

Hi you all. I would like to get an idea how long does I-130 petitions being processed in Vermont Service Center in particular. My wife called up the BCIS hotline & they said that we would be receiving a notice before the month ends. Is this true? After receiving the notice what should be done next? What are the other milestones after the notice? Currently, I'm in my home country. What documents should I prepare & bring along on my interview in the US Consulate here in our country. I would appreciate that you share your insights & experiences. Thank you very much.

Hi you all. I would like to get an idea how long does I-130 petitions being processed in Vermont Service Center in particular. My wife called up the BCIS hotline & they said that we would be receiving a notice before the month ends. Is this true? After receiving the notice what should be done next? What are the other milestones after the notice? Currently, I'm in my home country. What documents should I prepare & bring along on my interview in the US Consulate here in our country. I would appreciate that you share your insights & experiences. Thank you very much.

Hi Josh,

If you would look to the left hand column, under "Lawyers" you will find Processing Times, click on that and then you can find the information you are seeking.

Now, for the second part of your questions. If you would go to this website you will find all the answers to your questions and probably even more. If you still need help, just let us know.

http://k1.exit.com/k-1frames.html

Take care and good luck!

Thank you. I'll check the website.

Another question, based from your experiences how long would it take from the first notice to the issuance of the immigrant visa? Thank you.