free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help please

If any one can help me it wil me alot to me.
    I have lived here in the united states for over 18 years and currently im 21 years old. Im a undocumented immigrant. Is there any way to get "fixed" besides marraige. my family is also illegal. but my uncles and arents are legal. i have no crimanal record and i can prove i have been here for over 18 years. im a college student if that helps any. please help......any advice will be helpful

If any one can help me it wil me alot to me.
    I have lived here in the united states for over 18 years and currently im 21 years old. Im a undocumented immigrant. Is there any way to get "fixed" besides marraige. my family is also illegal. but my uncles and arents are legal. i have no crimanal record and i can prove i have been here for over 18 years. im a college student if that helps any. please help......any advice will be helpful

I don't know the details, but from what I understand a child cannot be help accountable for entering the USA illegally.

I believe that some sort of help is available to you (not your family). Contact a lawyer and they will give you better advice.

If you have little or no money the Catholic diocese in your area may be able to help you out!

Good Luck!

Michael
    Here's my advice; get outa here

Michael
    I hope that was helpful

MICHAEL , YOU ARE A NIGHTMARE, FULL OF HATE AND WANT SO MUCH ATTENTION THAT IS WHY YOU POST ON THIS BOARD. YOU ARE PROBABLY WHAT AMERICANS CALL 'WHITE T****'. ONE CAN TELL, BY THE WAY YOU TREAT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, THAT YOU DIE FOR ATTENTION, AND PROBABLY THERE IS NO ONE AROUND TO GIVE IT TO YOU. SO YOU COME HERE AND ARE RUDE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT TO THEIR SITUATIONS. REALLY, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR OR BE AROUND SOME ONE LIKE YOU. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, LOOSER!! THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE ALONE AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU, SO BY COMING HERE AND TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU DO, MAKES YOU FEEL STRONGER AND POWERFUL. PEOPLE NEED RESPECT WHETHER THEY ARE LAWYERS, OR JANITORS , WETHER THEY ARE USC OR 'ILLEGALS'. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IS GOING TO BE YOU!!!!!!!

If I were you, I'd attend some English classes.

"way out of their situations"
    looser should be loser
    "and treat people" should be "and treating people"
    "wether" should be "whether"
    "you never know when is going to be you" should be "you never know when it is going to be you"

CAPITAL LETTERS MEAN YOU ARE YELLING - GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR BE DEPORTED

Michael
    I offered a way out of his situation. Geez; no one likes to hear good advice anymore

Hey Mikey,

Don't help the grints dude!

I am sure you were trying to help Michael... but the thing is that he came here when he was 3 years old.

This means that he may not speak the language of the country of his supposed citizenship (or at least not speak it fluently), he may not be familiar with the culture, and he almost certainly knows nobody there.

Transplanting himself would be extremely difficult and would cause him great hardship to himself. He did not choose to come here illegally, he was brought here... he has lived in the USA for 18 years and in that sense is nearly as American as you or I.

If he should "get outta here" so should you!!!