50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need information about Marriage Fraud!

My wife is from Ecuador. She made an apparently lethal mistake, as immigration is concerned, when she was 22 years old. She agreed to marry a friend who is a US citizen so that her son, who is a US citizen, & herself could stay in the country. He initiated the action and set the parameters of money & arrangements. But the man that arranged the marriage admitted to fraud. She left the country, was not deported. He was not prosecuted in any way! It has been 4 yrs. Is there any hope of us ever being able to live in the US? I am a US citizen, all of my family lives here, most of her family lives her(legally). Am I the only one that feels that the punishment for marriage fraud is too extreme in many cases. I feel that there should be provisions on a case by case basis. Thoughts? Agreements?

My wife is from Ecuador. She made an apparently lethal mistake, as immigration is concerned, when she was 22 years old. She agreed to marry a friend who is a US citizen so that her son, who is a US citizen, & herself could stay in the country. He initiated the action and set the parameters of money & arrangements. But the man that arranged the marriage admitted to fraud. She left the country, was not deported. He was not prosecuted in any way! It has been 4 yrs. Is there any hope of us ever being able to live in the US? I am a US citizen, all of my family lives here, most of her family lives her(legally). Am I the only one that feels that the punishment for marriage fraud is too extreme in many cases. I feel that there should be provisions on a case by case basis. Thoughts? Agreements?

Fraud is a lifetime bar. She is out of luck, or, more rightly made a horrific decision.

Find family and immigration lawyer. Declaration to nullify the marriage based on Marriage fraud can be voided through family court. You must file divorce or file for annulment of wife's first marriage. You might need to solve step by step.

Someone12
    why should the human gene pool be compromised by bringing into the US more fraudsters and scam artists? Your Ecuadorian wife is a dishonest, unethical cheat....I hope she is never allowed to set foot in MY country...and what a pathetic loser you are for falling for her bee ess.....what a sad commentary on our public school system.

Well my first question for you, someone12, is are you a Native American. Because if your not you are an immigrant here. For the record I am one. Secondly, I gonna go ahead and assume that you either do not believe in religion or you feel you are above it. Because my religion says that I do not choose who my soulmate is. Thanks for your time though. Its always nice to be reminded how many ignorant people still live in MY country.

Someone12
    and all those 'native americans' are in charge of what aspect of this country??? hmmmm......and whether I believe in or have a religion is my own business....I don't need to rely on dogma scribbled by some unknown author eons ago as a substitute for my own intellect...yet those who would rather not waste energy thinking fall prey to so many charlatans....I know....just tell USCIS that you are a Native American, and they no doubt will personally deliver a green card to your Ecuadorian fraudster.....ya think? I don't. Do believe you have more of a right to be here than I? if so, why? Didn't your 'great father' drop your ancestors into South Dakota by accident? Did that same great father make some universal rule that no one from any other place on the globe could live and work on this continent? I have fought in a war for America....have you? Sorry to burst your bubble, Falling Eagle, but immigration laws apply to everyone considering taking up residence in the US...and BTW, you asked for 'thoughts' on your posting...and you got mine.

Ek, I am a Native American, unlike Obama, and you.

I am glad that you are Native American. I am Cherokee Indian, you would be? As far as Obama is concerned, I would prefer to not get into that discussion, its a whole other bad issue.

be quiet son of micheal alias hahahaha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Ek, I am a Native American, unlike Obama, and you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)