free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Worried person for no reason

Hello Sirs,
    I have something to worry about. Okay I am a Indian citizen married to a United States Citizen and I am awaiting my Adjustment of status interview. Last night my wife got in to an argument with her Brothers wife (They do not like each other who are also USC) things got pretty hot so I jumped in defence of my wife to tell a long story short since her brothers wife was loosing the argument she got really mad at me and my wife and just as a threat she said that she will call the INS and tell them that I have lied on my AOS application regarding my age, date of birth etc (just to create a confusion, just for fun of it and to bring me under a microscope) of course I do not have to worry cause what ever she says there is NO TRUTH to it. And I have enough proof and evidence about everything (birth certificates, marriage, visas everything) since I have NOT lied about anything to the INS regarding ANYTHING so I don't have anything to fear This is just a problem she wants to create to teach us a lesson at the same time I have told her if she does something stupid as that she should know that she would go to jail for delibaratly wasting valuable time of the INS. 95% she wont do anything after all she is my family and of my wife but 5% of me says what If she does create problems for me? is there anything I can do to safe guard my self?

Thanks a lot.

U. V. Mehta

Hello Sirs,
    I have something to worry about. Okay I am a Indian citizen married to a United States Citizen and I am awaiting my Adjustment of status interview. Last night my wife got in to an argument with her Brothers wife (They do not like each other who are also USC) things got pretty hot so I jumped in defence of my wife to tell a long story short since her brothers wife was loosing the argument she got really mad at me and my wife and just as a threat she said that she will call the INS and tell them that I have lied on my AOS application regarding my age, date of birth etc (just to create a confusion, just for fun of it and to bring me under a microscope) of course I do not have to worry cause what ever she says there is NO TRUTH to it. And I have enough proof and evidence about everything (birth certificates, marriage, visas everything) since I have NOT lied about anything to the INS regarding ANYTHING so I don't have anything to fear This is just a problem she wants to create to teach us a lesson at the same time I have told her if she does something stupid as that she should know that she would go to jail for delibaratly wasting valuable time of the INS. 95% she wont do anything after all she is my family and of my wife but 5% of me says what If she does create problems for me? is there anything I can do to safe guard my self?

Thanks a lot.

U. V. Mehta

Sammy ?? Umesh?? Mohan?? anyone?

I am sure you are not 5 years old, stop worrying and move on with your life. If its not true then there's nothing to worry about.

You do not have to worry about this. First of all she will not do this and even if she will write to Immigration, they are not going to take it seriously because of a family matter. You are married to a USC, so you do not have to worry. You have already applied for AOS. If she complains, may be Immigration will ask you to go to their office with your Passport and Birth Certificate etc. But there is zero chances for that.
    Good luck.

Mehta, if you've not lied for some crime you might have in your background, there's nothing to worry about.

To, Hola
    First of all it was a heated argument so it was not a joke. I do take threats Seriously Specially immigration matters and she is a kinda dashing lady plus a USC so I was scared of her even though just like you my wife said that she wont do anything. But hey better know the consequences then cry later you know what I mean right? Anyway thanks for the support.

Mehta

To wake up
    No I am not 5 (he he he) I am 30 but as a immigrant I am always and will always be under a microscope from either the government or my wife's family and this is even if I don't have anything to hide or even if I did not lie to the INS. It is just pain that me and my wife will have to suffer in case she does something stupid just to make us pay just cause she wants to get back to us as a revenge. The investigation will not only slow my application but also may be even suspended and FOR WHAT?? For no REAL REASON?? Just cause someone had a bad day?? But anyway your answer really helped me .Thanks a lot

Mehta

To,Umesh Passi
    First of all a very big thanks for cooling me down. I was really afraid inspite of the fact that I did nothing wrong nor have I ever lied to anyone from Government to my wife. My USC wife told me not to worry but you know being a immigrant from India and I have always been a law abiding citizen so I cant afford to have such hurdles on my way. Your answers were really fantastic I really thank you for that. And one more thing I really am happy that you have decided to come back to this site to help people like me. Thank you so much and god bless you.

Mehta

Wow Mehta, your English is pretty good...

Hi Guesty
    I have been in the US for ohhh ... around 5 years now. Thank you for your compliment.
    God bless all and God bless america.
    Mehta

Your English is really really good.