50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: please help on I-129 f notice....Jesse and Umesi

I met my fiancee in jan 1999 and again i went tovisit her in july-october 20,2000 and filed a petition for my her in oct 2002. The BCIS sent me a leeter to provide evidence that i have been with her between nov 2000 and nov 2002. when i applied it was 2 years and 10 days any thing i can do or any other options or can i go home and be her and present the current evidence help me please ??
    If go and visit her soon again do i need to re-apply or bcis can take the evidence??

I met my fiancee in jan 1999 and again i went tovisit her in july-october 20,2000 and filed a petition for my her in oct 2002. The BCIS sent me a leeter to provide evidence that i have been with her between nov 2000 and nov 2002. when i applied it was 2 years and 10 days any thing i can do or any other options or can i go home and be her and present the current evidence help me please ??
    If go and visit her soon again do i need to re-apply or bcis can take the evidence??

I had answered this question yesterday, please check you another post.
    Good luck.

Thanks for your response. I know how busy you are please let me just ask you only this Question. If you read my question on the top paragraph, the BCIS asked me to provide additional evedience of between nov 00 - nov 02 which i was here after i met her in july - oct 20, 2000 and the two years passed on oct 20, 2002. And my petition was dated nov 1 2002,. Will this affect my petition? can they say you don't have the evidence for the cuurent dates?
    -My airline ticketes, my exit/enterance visas are dated oct 20, 2002
    -I have many letters from her and have many pictures together.
    -I can also submit Affidavit from people who know both of us very well.
    -Is it good to write a letter for the officer why i didnot go after the two years or why i didnot apply on time?

PLEASE HELP
    thank you

Thanks for your response. I know how busy you are please let me just ask you only this Question. If you read my question on the top paragraph, the BCIS asked me to provide additional evedience of between nov 00 - nov 02 which i was here after i met her in july - oct 20, 2000 and the two years passed on oct 20, 2002. And my petition was dated nov 1 2002,. Will this affect my petition? can they say you don't have the evidence for the cuurent dates?
    -My airline ticketes, my exit/enterance visas are dated oct 20, 2000
    -Is it good to write a letter for the officer why i didnot go after the two years or why i didnot apply on time?

PLEASE HELP
    thank you

-My airline ticketes, my exit/enterance visas are dated oct 20, 2000

PLEASE HELP
    thank you

Dear friends i posted my question right above this writing please i need your help please?

Thank you and God Bless you !!
    Kebero