publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Are alot of people with I-129F cases in Mumbai getting admin review?

Hey Everyone,
    I would like to know everone who comes to this Discussion Board if they have the same problems as one member on this discussion board said there K1 in Mumbai was under administration review. So can some one please tell me if this happens to everyone with I-129F K1 vias or what might be something that causes this to happen. Please someone reply.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel

Hey Everyone,
    I would like to know everone who comes to this Discussion Board if they have the same problems as one member on this discussion board said there K1 in Mumbai was under administration review. So can some one please tell me if this happens to everyone with I-129F K1 vias or what might be something that causes this to happen. Please someone reply.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel

Hi vpatel. I don't know if this helps, and maybe you read my post--but mine is a K3 petition. They found absolutely NOTHING wrong with our paperwork and didn't request any additional information. I think they just look for some reason to delay people in Mumbai these days. Now they are getting picky with the marriage certificate we were given by the Special Marriage Registrar when I am sure they have seen thousands of these prior. It's just they couldn't find anything else wrong in our case, so this is what they have picked. My husband will return in the morning at 7:30. No additional information was requested of him. He is going to another interview I guess. I mean what are they going to do, interview time after time until they find some inconsistency!!! Well they won't find any with us. I'm really upset with the way things are being done in Mumbai. I am hoping for the best, but expecting the worst tomorrow--admin review.

Hey SPrasad,
    Please let me know what happens. And let me know if there are any other documents they might ask your husband for after they give him second interview even if these people say all the documents they need are there. I wish the Mumbai office would stick to one pattern and not keep changeing there mind.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel
    P.S. I know your case is K-3 but please post some of the type of questions they might ask that might be universial for both K1 and K3. Becuase K3 is non immigrant Visa I dont understand why they might give a hard time. Also since K1 is a bit different then K3 I dont think they will give any hard times to the K1 people. As long as My fiance answers the questions like they request and all the documents they ask she has in her hands.

hi everybody,
    it seems like you guys are really upset with bombay US consulate and i bet...u should cuz i really dont understand what is going on...? but i feel like should write here what they asked me when i was interviewed....

1. when did you meet ur wife?
    2. when did u get married?
    3. what is household of ur spouse?
    4. how many people were invited in your wedding?
    5. where did you go for honeymoon?
    6. do you have any pics from your trip?
    7. how do you communicate with your wife? if any evidences?

they didnt ask more than that....where does your spouse work? like this.... i hope this might help little bit...Pasha

Yes, they also asked my husband all those questions plus many many more. They even asked what was my ex-husband's name and what date I married him on! They asked him who lives in the home with me. They also asked: how did you meet? what date did you meet? how did you date? when did you last communicate with your wife? They asked so much...My husband did fine with all this. I am thinking if they put us on admin review tomorrow, he should get an attorney. This is BS in Mumbai. I laugh when I think that I am actually an employee of the same Federal Government that is screwin' me over like this! Don't get me wrong...if something had been wrong like police certificates, affidavit of support, medical exam, etc. I could have understood this, but absolutely NOTHING was wrong in our case. All she wrote down was the fact that the true copy marriage cert was not signed, which like Pasha said...isn't supposed to be since the original one with signatures is in the High Office. I don't know how anyone gets a K1 in Mumbai if actual married couples get this much hassle for a K3, or it may be we all get equally hassled.