50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: February 10 advanced to Friday, February 7th

Sorry guys,but I just spoke to a bunch of locals here that voiced their concerns about Monday, February 10, and suggested that Friday, February 7th, would be a much better day, and would in effect result in a better 3-Day Weekend. So please spread the word, we're moving the Protest "Immigrant's Day" to Friday, February 7th.

Sorry guys,but I just spoke to a bunch of locals here that voiced their concerns about Monday, February 10, and suggested that Friday, February 7th, would be a much better day, and would in effect result in a better 3-Day Weekend. So please spread the word, we're moving the Protest "Immigrant's Day" to Friday, February 7th.

Bitter luther , I thought it was for illegal immigrants that day?? Now you say just immigrant?? How come change?? Is it no more illegal??

I mentioned this to some of the folks here at work, and they said they'd take the day off for the protest if you'll pay them for the time they miss at work.

That's right BitterLuther - count me in only if you pay for my day off....that's about $300. No checks please.
    Hey folks....how about "BitterLuther is an Idiot" Day? Stay at work, call your elected representatives and tell them you are sick and tired of illegal aliens in the US taking jobs, medical care funding, etc.

How about we all call the INS constantly all day and report illegals and the employers that are hiring them . Call your congressmen and ask what they are going to do about it. Tell them you will not pay your taxes until they can guatentee that not one cent is going to pay for schooling feeding or giving medical care to illegals. That should get there attention. Find some you know to be illegal and make a citizens arrest. If we all did that they could be deporting thousands daily. The cops won't ask them ,but if you make a citizens arrest they HAVE to take them and make them appear in court. At the very least they would have to pay fines and get deported. In Arizona they have put armed citizens on the border to stop any more from coming in. If the government cannot protect us from this invasion of criminal aliens then we have every right to do it ourselves.

To Guest 6: Right on target!!!! All those that agree with Guest 6, raise your hands...let's see....1..2..10...450....9760.....145,708.....738,632......12,384,900........65,746,780......

and now let's count how many want to stay home from their job, without pay, to "protest" the "rights" of illegal aliens...let's start with BitterLuther....that's 1.....hmmmmm.....2.......3.......gee, not too much support out there....