free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: illegal female wants to be legal

I am 22 single female and currently illegal resident of the United States. I came here last Feb legally with a tourist visa and it has been expired a month ago. I have no plans of going back to my native country because of poverty, i love to stay here and become a legal resident someday. My father wants me to use fake ID's with my real name on it but im too afraid to get caught by INS and be deported. I dont want to worsten my situation by using those ID's.
    What are my other options? is there a possibility that the President will give Amnesty again after 9-11?
    Anybody who can help me? im really desperate and need help badly...

Thanks!

p.s..please give me hope =)

Nefertini

I am 22 single female and currently illegal resident of the United States. I came here last Feb legally with a tourist visa and it has been expired a month ago. I have no plans of going back to my native country because of poverty, i love to stay here and become a legal resident someday. My father wants me to use fake ID's with my real name on it but im too afraid to get caught by INS and be deported. I dont want to worsten my situation by using those ID's.
    What are my other options? is there a possibility that the President will give Amnesty again after 9-11?
    Anybody who can help me? im really desperate and need help badly...

Thanks!

p.s..please give me hope =)

Nefertini

You can marry tb ,he is a great guy he can make you legal.post your e mail so tb can e mail you
    or you can post here telling more about yourself
    some citizen may come forward to marry you;
    GOOD LUCK

get marry to a USC within next 3-4 months otherwise it will be very difficult.

I am suggesting to marry someone for real not fake marriage.you will have no trouble in getting papers.
    Look around you are a young girl and may find a USC who may marry for real

im sorry to hear about your families story, its very sad.
    Thank you for the advice, now im really scared! i have no bad intentions in this country all i wanted to do is to live legally and have a normal life...huhuhuhu....

Actually, I don't think there is someone who cares about his daughter to ask her to put herself in deep trouble by fake ID which is felony and you can be jailed for that for years to come and you will be legaly in jail for years.
    Before you put yourself in any of this problems, try to think well, and do the right thing. check with an INS attorney, and see what are your options b/c your dad won't be here for you b/c he needs visa himself if he is not usc. I wish you good luck, and I think your father didn't say that from his heart if he knows the consequences.

My dad isnt a USC himself, he is just a green card holder but he's been here for 21 yrs.
    BTW, he kicked me out of his house and he took the fake IDs from me because he said he doesnt want to be involved when i get caught, sad but true...my dad getting rid of me, for his own safety. Now, i dont know where to go and where to ask help from coz im too afraid to confide about my situation...thank you guyz for the advice.

One suggestion is this, how long has your father been a green card holder?? If long enough he can apply to naturalize and then petition for you once he becomes a usc. Yes this can take some time. I don't know what country you are from, as for asylum you had to have applied within a year of your entry into the u.s. Are you working, maybe an employment visa. I'm just throwing options out because i don't know enough about your situation.

Dear Td,

im over 21 and is it true that you cant be petitioned by your family if you are over age?. My dad has been a green card holder for 21 yrs.

Thanks!