free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deportation

Hi,my girlfriend just got deported back to her country,what can i do to bring her back with me ? if you guys know of any process let me know as Quik as possible please!!! help me out.

Hi,my girlfriend just got deported back to her country,what can i do to bring her back with me ? if you guys know of any process let me know as Quik as possible please!!! help me out.

You need to file viawer for her, and then File K-1 fiancee visa to get back her.As soon as she enterd in USA she have 90 days to perform marriage and inform to INS and apply for AOS.
    Good Luck

another thing is it true that it is easier for me to go get married in her country and then file all the papers?they told me that it is quiker than the fiance visa process

hej buddy.

Sorry thats my question is not on Your topic.. but please tell us (me) how it happend that she is now deporting?

thanx

What were the reasons for deportation?

It really depends which way is the fastest way but as she will have to aplly for a waiver and wait for the approval it might be faster to get married over there although I wouldn't really count on it.

i don't know the reason 4 deportation yet she just got deported like 2 hours ago,i will know at 10:00 eastern time thanks for your help everybody,i really apreciate!!

she got voluntary leave ,because she had sold a car but never changed the registration,the guy who bougth it paid it on jan.2003,and they did not let her in because of that,because they tought that she was over here and that's why she paid it.

I really don't understand what you're talking about. I tried reading your post several times but I can't picture the whole situation.Can you explain it further?

LOL