50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you go about filing for citizenship?

Ok how can you file for citizenship without going back to your home country?

and what all needs to be done to get citizenship, and does being over here illegally for the past 10 years help or not?

Sorry if this is confussing not sure how to ask what Iam looking for.
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Ok how can you file for citizenship without going back to your home country?

and what all needs to be done to get citizenship, and does being over here illegally for the past 10 years help or not?

Sorry if this is confussing not sure how to ask what Iam looking for.

Go to your local Immigration and Customs Enforcement office and apply in person. As for the duty agent.

Hi Zanalyst,

You guys will first need to get engaged or married in order to file for him. Is it reasonable to think that could happen for you guys? If so, you can file the fiance or spouse visa but will need a waiver for his illegal presence. May I suggest http://immigrate2us.com as another source of information for you?

I think what you are asking is about him getting a Green Card first or becoming legal?

Citizenship is some way off yet if he can get that far, first you need to deal with the other problems.

I am presuming you are asking about the father of your child?

Having read a bit of your story in the past, I would highly advise you to get an attorney.
    The fact that he had some fake Mexican ID, and you were not sure of what his real name was, this could backlash.

Filing fiance visa is not an option. He would have to be out of the country for that.

I don't think anyone can give a clear answer as there are many things that I don't think have been said, like whether he crossed legally (you said you were told yes then no), whether he was under another petition before, was he under 18 when he was first illegal and when he actually came over etc.

Its very complexed and I think yourself from past posts are not sure what is what.

Find an attorney, it sounds very complicated your case.

4now and Sammy I think are the only ones that can give some more insight and options but they will need more info.

Good luck
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    Yes it's for Tomas My baby daddy.

We have actually talked about it some what. He is here illegaly and i think he paid someone to get him over here I know that is what his brother did and If Iam not mistaken they came together. not 100% sure about him though

He said he was 15 yrs old when he came over.

My grandmother has fallen in love with him and has invited him to move in with us. and pay her rent instead of were he is now and he is suppose to move in at the end of this week so I will pump him for some info and get it all figured out.

As for getting married that is a toss up. I am not in any hurry and Iam not going to do it just for him to get papers.

I will check that other site out as well.

Oh and can you fake a Perminte Residence Card/passport?

That is what his Cousin has. and Tomas said that he does not. Yet I saw the papers saturday night, he feels like he needs to show them off to everyone
    they looked real enough but then to someone that has never seen a passport before wouldn't know the diffrence.

and if he does not pay to have my truck fixed that he he wrecked then I will have his *** deported. No I didn't let him drive it, he took it went to the store to get some beer and ran into a woman. the damage is about $2,000

So please let me know if it can be faked and if so what does a real one look like and a fake one so I will know. and I can have a look when ever he does not mind pulling it out.

Thanks guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ????

I am so very disappointed!!!

American Thinking, morals, Values. soooo very different!!! Can cause much damage in US. if only you could see those That Are affected by The smallest Amount Of deceit Within our system.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

WHat are you disapointed about Makeitright????

If its the lack of info sorry but ya will have to wait until he gets here so I can really corner him and beat it out if him if need be

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    Yes it's for Tomas My baby daddy.

We have actually talked about it some what. He is here illegaly and i think he paid someone to get him over here I know that is what his brother did and If Iam not mistaken they came together. not 100% sure about him though

He said he was 15 yrs old when he came over.

My grandmother has fallen in love with him and has invited him to move in with us. and pay her rent instead of were he is now and he is suppose to move in at the end of this week so I will pump him for some info and get it all figured out.

As for getting married that is a toss up. I am not in any hurry and Iam not going to do it just for him to get papers.

I will check that other site out as well.

That is what his Cousin has. and Tomas said that he does not. Yet I saw the papers saturday night, he feels like he needs to show them off to everyone
    they looked real enough but then to someone that has never seen a passport before wouldn't know the diffrence.

and if he does not pay to have my truck fixed that he he wrecked then I will have his *** deported. No I didn't let him drive it, he took it went to the store to get some beer and ran into a woman. the damage is about $2,000

So please let me know if it can be faked and if so what does a real one look like and a fake one so I will know. and I can have a look when ever he does not mind pulling it out.

Thanks guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Faking anything is a very BAD idea as far as the Permanent Resident card. He doesn't need any more points against him now.

The only way for him to become legal is if he has a qualifying relative in the US to petition for him. Does he? If not, then you guys will need to get married to try and establish his legal path. Do you want that? Someone who takes your truck out to buy beer and wrecks it??? He probably shouldn't have been driving when he did so. Sorry, not trying to pass judgement. Just being realistic. Is he a keeper or not? LOL!

WHat are you disapointed about Makeitright????

If its the lack of info sorry but ya will have to wait until he gets here so I can really corner him and beat it out if him if need be </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

never mind. you are young, can tell. just Take care that teeny weeny!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

NNNOOOOO....It was not Tomas that wrecked the truck it was his Cousin Domingo. Tomas went with a friend of mine to the bank since he just got done landscaping her yard he left the keys so Domingo and this other guy who was helping them. They could sit in the truck in the A/C they were told not to go anywere and he would be back in anout 20 mins. Domingo who does not have a liscence but he is suppose to have the perminate Residnece. he goes to the gas station and after he got the beer he wrecked the truck.

If it had been tomas I wouldn't be asking anything cuz I would have just about killed him.

No Tomas and said that he is no longer Drinking and he lives with his Brother right now and he tells me everything just about. and I have not smelled any on him.

and so far he is a keeper.