50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: California Service Center Processing Times

Help from anyone with experience at the California Service Center...
    Does anyone know with I-130 apps at CSC--the lates figures are that they are processing 11/7/02. I've been following these, and it seems like they are 6 mos behind. So if I turned in my petition for my husband (I'm USC) at the beginning of January 2003. Does that mean that they are likely to start processing petitions with this date in about 2 months (June)? If that is true, once they start processing your application, what is the timeline? What happens next? Do they call you for an interview at a local office??

Thanks for your time?

Help from anyone with experience at the California Service Center...
    Does anyone know with I-130 apps at CSC--the lates figures are that they are processing 11/7/02. I've been following these, and it seems like they are 6 mos behind. So if I turned in my petition for my husband (I'm USC) at the beginning of January 2003. Does that mean that they are likely to start processing petitions with this date in about 2 months (June)? If that is true, once they start processing your application, what is the timeline? What happens next? Do they call you for an interview at a local office??

Thanks for your time?

Hello, does anyone have any info on CSC except for the 'deport illegal aliens' dude, who obviously needs to find a real job?

If you have filed in January, 2003 so soon you should hear from Immigration. I hope you have sent I-485 AOS application and I-765 EAD applications also alongwith I-130. If you have submitted all those papers with I-130 then one of these days your husband should get his EAD.
    After approval of I-130, file is sent to District Office which has jurisdiction on your area, provided the beneficiary is in the United States. Usually in such cases, AOS interview is conducted within a year.
    Good luck.

Thanks Umesh!
    I couldn't file the other papers. Was told only to file the I-130, the rest will go before IJ. I just was wondering how long the CSC takes after they start doing the petitions on the dates they are showing! Take care.

If anyone else has experience in how long it takes after the CSC reviews your app, 'til you get called for interview at local office, I'd love to hear from you.
    Thank you