Comment: ABA Files Against Muslim Ban, E-Verify and the PERM Program
Today's Immigration Daily features several items of interest, including articles on the SEC Functions, ABA Files Against Muslim Ban, E-Verify and the PERM program etc. Please scroll below to find the item(s) of interest to you. Please let us know your thoughts by writing to email@example.com.
Focus: Taiwan EB-5 Expo
Taipei, Taiwan - July 26, 2017
ILW offers limited EB-5 exhibition opportunities at Taiwan Expo
Taiwan is the ideal country to supplement your China raise because:
- Taiwan is one of the larger EB-5 Markets, with about 150 investments per year raised
- Taiwan has an agent structure similar to China (but lower cost than China) - there are approximately 60 agents in Taiwan, regulated under Taiwanese law
- The language is the same in both China and Taiwan thus simplifying preparation of marketing material
- Taiwan is very close geographically to China, so jet lag is minimized and productive time is maximized
- You will meet licensed Taiwanese Agents. You will speak on a panel to the assembled Taiwanese agents.
- Please bring brochures, PowerPoint presentation, table displays and business cards.
- The Expo hall will include a seminar theater with booths at the back of the room. Taiwanese agents visit booths and attend the seminars.
Regional Centers - $3999 per city; Law Firms - $499 per city
(Inquire about Discounts and also about Platinum Level)
Headline: Trump takes a smarter approach on immigration with 'Hire American'
Headline: The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
Headline: California Republicans push plans to punish Sanctuary Cities
Headline: Seattle, King County councils approve $1.3 million in legal aid for immigrants
Headline: By the numbers: Why immigration cases take years
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Cleveland, OH - Founded and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville, Minneapolis, Columbus, Detroit, and Raleigh, Margaret W. Wong & Associates LLC represents and advises immigrants and companies on a wide range of complex United States immigration issues. Our cleveland office is currently recruiting an immigration lawyer. Must have at least 5 yrs of experience and Family based and litigation. Motion practice necessary. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney
Boise, ID - Join the team at Andrade Legal, a dynamic and progressive immigration law firm doing work of national importance from two offices in Boise, Idaho and Ontario, Oregon! We are seeking associate attorney. Learn more: andradelegal.com; AVVO: Maria E. Andrade; FB: Idaho Dreamers. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Letters of the Week: Roger Algase
ComingsNGoings: Immigration Event
Washington, DC - April 24, Monday. The First 100 Days: Immigration Policy in the Trump Administration, http://www.migrationpolicy.org/event...administration
An Important disclaimer! The
information provided on this page is not legal advice.
Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and
receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client
relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without
first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright
1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence
and articles to "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com. Letters and articles
may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any
medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not
necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo,
Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong