Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Al Franken is a Muslim" - Rush Limbaugh

Now this is serious, Rush Limbaugh actually said it on talk show radio:

"The seed is passed through the father. Al Franken was born a Muslim. His father was a Muslim; the seed of Muslim is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim. His father gave him an Islamic name*"

Rush Limbaugh on Al Franken during his talk show radio

*Al - Arabic Muslim name . ex. Al Mahmoud, Al Ibrahim, Al Franken etc.

Senator Al Franken himself is actually named after one of his very remote Arabic ancestors who got the name "Franken" added to "Al" after participating in a military campaign of Harun Ar Rashid against Charlemagne on the outskirts of the Frankish kingdom.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Now this is serious, Rush Limbaugh actually said it on talk show radio:

"The seed is passed through the father. Al Franken was born a Muslim. His father was a Muslim; the seed of Muslim is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim. His father gave him an Islamic name*"

Rush Limbaugh on Al Franken during his talk show radio

*Al - Arabic Muslim name . ex. Al Mahmoud, Al Ibrahim, Al Franken etc.

Senator Al Franken himself is actually named after one of his very remote Arabic ancestors who got the name "Franken" added to "Al" after participating in a military campaign of Harun Ar Rashid against Charlemagne on the outskirts of the Frankish kingdom.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

What do you expect from an idiot like Rush? Unfortunately his followers will believe every word as being the truth
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    What do you expect from an idiot like Rush? Unfortunately his followers will believe every word as being the truth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never listened much to him on the radio, but knowing the facts and how he spins them i think it makes his show into a comedy that Franken himslef could never rival.
    I would say give it a try, listen to Rush Limbaugh so you can memorise few quotes that will make cheerful the rest of your day.

All Democrats are terrorists and muslims; this is a fact

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
    All Democrats are terrorists and muslims; this is a fact </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially Al Franken

Building a Nation of Know-Nothings (or the Anti-Obama machine)

Take a look at Tuesday night’s box score in the baseball game between New York and Toronto. The Yankees won, 11-5. Now look at the weather summary, showing a high of 71 for New York. The score and temperature are not subject to debate.

Yet a president’s birthday or whether he was even in the White House on the day TARP was passed are apparently open questions. A growing segment of the party poised to take control of Congress has bought into denial of the basic truths of Barack Obama’s life. What’s more, this astonishing level of willful ignorance has come about largely by design, and has been aided by a press afraid to call out the primary architects of the lies.

The Democrats may deserve to lose in November. They have been terrible at trying to explain who they stand for and the larger goal of their governance. But if they lose, it should be because their policies are unpopular or ill-conceived — not because millions of people believe a lie.

In the much-discussed Pew poll reporting the spike in ignorance, those who believe Obama to be Muslim say they got their information from the media. But no reputable news agency — that is, fact-based, one that corrects its errors quickly — has spread such inaccuracies.

RR.com
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Rush Limbaugh IS A COMMUNIST, i will agree on that.

Make up lots of ****, manipulate public sentiments by demagoguery, destroy legitimate system and order of things and bring instead a reign of chaos, terror and destrucion, all the while use it as a cover to loot everything you can.

It is good that you admit that Limbaugh is indeed a COMMUNIST.

Are we sure he was serious when he said this? I find that both sides seem to take each other's statements out of context, such as this. And in the end it does not foster progress and understanding, which is the ultimate goal.
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.