ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page

Immigration Daily


Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board



Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation


CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network




Connect to us

Make us Homepage



The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
© 1995-
Immigration LLC.

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: K1 Visa

  1. #1

    K1 Visa

    Dear All

    I have received a K1 visa , and i'm leaving to the U.S shortly with my fiancé ,
    Does anyone know what type of Forms needed in order to Adjust my status after getting married and receive a work authorization permit .

    I read on the USCIS that I need to fill out the form I-485 and form I-765 ,
    also do I have to pay both Bio Matric fees for both forms ,

    Any information regarding this Issue will be great

    Thank you


  2. #2
    I-485 will be $1225 including the biometrics fee. I-765 for EAD and I-131 for Advance Parole are filed for free together with the I-485.

    This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

  3. #3

    Exclamation Immigration Lawyer in Dallas Fort Worth

    It's best to use a lawyer so you don't make mistakes and risk your immigration status. Check out for the best advice and solutions.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 04:30 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 03:52 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:10 PM
  5. USA visa : EAD(employment authorization doc) on L2 Visa for job
    By rajat in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 05:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: