Hi guys, I need your opinions. There is no immigration attorney available where I live in Maryland and I'm stuck without advice or options. I and my spouse filed an I-485 in December 2016. January 2017, he assaulted me and I filed a VAWA application I-360 same month as assault. I received my notice this February, saying the i360 application was received and fee waived. Now the problem is, I just received an RFE for the pending I-485 concerning the affidavit of support but cannot fulfill the RFE because I am no longer with my spouse( we are separated currently). What do I do? Can I withdraw the current I-485 and file another i485 with my vawa notice? Also if I file, do I file to Vermont same place where I filed my i360. I also have pending I-131 & i765, will withdrawing the pending i485 affect them? Should I refile both together with i485 or just leave it ?
Also is there an option to merge my vawa application with this pending i485?