Hi, my husband (an American citizen) got a job in another country. We will leave US to relocate there in March. But in June 2017, it is the time for me to start preparing my green card renewal, I-751 (a conditional two year one to a ten year one). We don't know how long we are going to live outside US. I can say the next two years we will perhaps live outside US most of the time.

I was wondering whether leaving US now will have any negative influence on my unconditional green card application in June this year? Or should we just file a re-entrance permit for me instead of I -751? Or should I just be in the country myself until we submit my I-751 application?

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out!

Thanks a lot!