50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: please mr. Passi!! help me with this

Mr. Passi you helped me and i really appreciate it. I have a final question for you...please..i already get marry with my girlfriend. She is USC i overstayed like a year ago. I came to the States with a Valid visa. Now what forms i have to filled? which form(s) i have to request to the INS?...I need a employment authorization an also an application to travel while my application ios been check. Please help if you can. thanks again .

Mr. Passi you helped me and i really appreciate it. I have a final question for you...please..i already get marry with my girlfriend. She is USC i overstayed like a year ago. I came to the States with a Valid visa. Now what forms i have to filled? which form(s) i have to request to the INS?...I need a employment authorization an also an application to travel while my application ios been check. Please help if you can. thanks again .

To a20008195 :
    Congratulations on your marriage. Now your spouse will file I-130 for you and you will have to file AOS Form I-485 and EAD Form I-765. You can not file for Travel Document unless you have your EAD.
    Good luck.

my visa has a restriction. it says "bearer is subject to 212(e) two year rule does apply"....what this means?...and i got married is this a problem?..do i need a waiver? like my embassy?

To a20008195 :

You will get Waiver that won't be a problem for you. Do not try to travel abroad. It will be very difficult for you to come back. You may stuck there for a long time.
    Good luck

why i cannot travel abroad Mr. Passi? and how i get a waiver?...do i have to request it to my embassy or consulate office? how much it cost?

To a20008195 :

I presume you are still in the United States. Untill you get your EAD you can not apply for Advance Parole to travel. That is why, you cannot travel at this time. you should send your papers to the Immigration asap and within 60 - 90 days, you will receive your EAD. Thereafter, you will have to apply for Advance Parole. Since you are married to a USC, as such there will be no problem to get AP. If you decide to get your Immigrant Visa from your own country then that two year condition will apply and waiver there will take a longer time. Whereas, while you in the United States even if it takes time you will not have to worry because you will be here with your wife.
    Good luck.

man!!!!!! you rule thanks a lot!