My wife and I after getting married, we were not getting along so we filed for annulment based on impotence. I am not a us citizen but my wife is. Now me and my wife have settled and we are happy together. Now she says she wants to file for me for change of status. Can we cancel the annulment case in court and how does that affect my potential green card and immigration. Please advice