free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sammy

What do you mean you won't be staying long on this board? Is there another board similar to this? I find your comments/advice very interesting. I knew NOTHING about the immigration laws till having to learn about them due to fiance and I am VERY interested in learning more about them now,upcoming legislation, etc. I may have found a new career interest. Anyway, what are people going to do without your assistance?

What do you mean you won't be staying long on this board? Is there another board similar to this? I find your comments/advice very interesting. I knew NOTHING about the immigration laws till having to learn about them due to fiance and I am VERY interested in learning more about them now,upcoming legislation, etc. I may have found a new career interest. Anyway, what are people going to do without your assistance?

My dear:

First of all, there are lots of good hearted people on this board who really care about needed people. They will help them as they have been so far.

Second, some people know lots about immigrationlaws/procedures/rules/instructions, thereby, my presense is no longer required over here.

Third, I'm sorry, I'm not aware of any other websites similiar to this one, wherein you can ask the question in that extent.

Fourth, I have lots of other things also to do in my life, especially when people don't appreciate what I have done for them. Additionally, I better spend my time in helping those who really in need of my help rather than who don't.

Fifth, you will be fine, just keep your eyes and ears opened for second opinions. Good luck to you.

I understand what you mean in your fourth response, I'm sure it takes a LOT of time (and mental energy) responding to all the questions, etc. The point about being appreciated though....many many times it is the people who are the most helpful who are the least appreciated. I'm sure you haven't been doing this just to get pats on the back. I don't get that feeling at all. If you've found another outlet where you can assist people as much then that's great, if not, please reconsider. :-) Each of us has to do what seems right for ourselves but maybe you just need to streamline a little? Just thoughts of mine, I'm Still Learning....

Sammy leaving?????????????????

Jo, just wanted to say on behalf of my husband and myself that we appreciate all your help and and advice in the past. We wish you and your husband all the very best for the future.
    Can you e-mail/phone Sammy and tell him that I am leaving so that he will come back to the board and help everybody. Thanks.

Sammy,

Could you please return back? Don't mind what others has said. You have been so kind in helping us so far and your answers were very informative. We learned lot from yr answers. Why should we get deprived of your help because of some narrow minded people? People do need your advises. This site won't be the same if you won't be here. If you choose not to return, I won't blame you. God Bless You.

LOL Josephine!

Sammy please don't leave You have no idea how much of a lifesaver this board has been... You have taken the time to give so many people such detailed answers to their difficult questions that they just can't get anywhere else. Your presence here would truly be missed....

Sammy,
    I find your responses to be competent and interesting. I hope you won't leave. I am always checking this board to learn more. I am a U.S. Citizen married to a foreigner and have not yet petitioned for his green card as we have many, many questions and don't want an INS nigtmare as they seem unavoidable. I have heard so many immigration nightmare stories. Currently, I live abroad with him in his country.