publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To Sammy...kindly go through it...

Hi Sammy,
    How are you? I don't know you much cuz I started visiting this site just a couple of days ago and it seems that you are really trying to help people. That's a very good thing. So please don't go away from this site and keep browsing. Somebody might need your help again. Now some things comes in my mind that I want to discuss here.... Your note

"If they were not convinced to the legitimacy of the marriage at first place, then why did they even approve the case at first place? The answer to this question is- Immigration law provides that if marriage is broken so early then it means it was just to evade the immigration law. When Congress made this law, it had some meaning."

*** if you know the data according to 2000 54 % marriages end up in divorce in United states. This ratio is too high in comparison with other countries and country which I come from... its pretty hard to find divorce in society... now this data tells something.... It all depends on culture and many more other things. My question is hence this many divorces occur here only(without even immigrants....they don't stand even anywhere in this big database ) then how come INS justify marriage fraud just based on short period of marriage ? that is something stupid I guess. I am not arguing or negotiating the fact that there are marriages just for getting immigration benefits but excuse me !!! they are just a few percents not more than that may be 1% or 3 %....
    one more thing I want to ask you ...may be I didn't understand properly ...your note

"And, believe me- she is not the only one I knew who is placed on deportation when INS found out about this divorce proceeding either at the time of removing the condition or at later time."

*** What happens if somebody gets divorce right after having 10 yrs green card in his hand? If INS finds out...will he still be deported or what...???

Thank you for helping people out...stay here in this column...people like me need ur help....Regards...

Hi Sammy,
    How are you? I don't know you much cuz I started visiting this site just a couple of days ago and it seems that you are really trying to help people. That's a very good thing. So please don't go away from this site and keep browsing. Somebody might need your help again. Now some things comes in my mind that I want to discuss here.... Your note

"If they were not convinced to the legitimacy of the marriage at first place, then why did they even approve the case at first place? The answer to this question is- Immigration law provides that if marriage is broken so early then it means it was just to evade the immigration law. When Congress made this law, it had some meaning."

*** if you know the data according to 2000 54 % marriages end up in divorce in United states. This ratio is too high in comparison with other countries and country which I come from... its pretty hard to find divorce in society... now this data tells something.... It all depends on culture and many more other things. My question is hence this many divorces occur here only(without even immigrants....they don't stand even anywhere in this big database ) then how come INS justify marriage fraud just based on short period of marriage ? that is something stupid I guess. I am not arguing or negotiating the fact that there are marriages just for getting immigration benefits but excuse me !!! they are just a few percents not more than that may be 1% or 3 %....
    one more thing I want to ask you ...may be I didn't understand properly ...your note

"And, believe me- she is not the only one I knew who is placed on deportation when INS found out about this divorce proceeding either at the time of removing the condition or at later time."

*** What happens if somebody gets divorce right after having 10 yrs green card in his hand? If INS finds out...will he still be deported or what...???

Thank you for helping people out...stay here in this column...people like me need ur help....Regards...

Hi pasha i have a friend call Paco Patel in AZ.( phoenix )he is from india .. do you know him ... paco is not his reall name but every one calls him like that

Hi Princesita&Chiquito...
    so at last you look happy...no i don't know him...let you introduce him to me once you come here....