free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day 2003 or Bust

Well,it's been since Sept 2002 since I have seen my finance.I have had the Thanskgiving,Christmas,New Year's and now the Valentine's Day blues.I certainly wish someone could offer words of wisdom on patience. For mine is growing thin.

How did the protest go @ the TSC,my prayers where with the movement.I wish they would begin processing K-1's again.

Is the process faster if you have any attorney?

Filed Nov.15,2002
    1st NOA was Nov 19,2002
    still awaiting 2nd NOA....

Happy Valetines Day to all and esp those whom have recently united. I am happy for you!!

Let's turn up the heat in Texas!!
    Love ,peace and blessings to you all!

Well,it's been since Sept 2002 since I have seen my finance.I have had the Thanskgiving,Christmas,New Year's and now the Valentine's Day blues.I certainly wish someone could offer words of wisdom on patience. For mine is growing thin.

How did the protest go @ the TSC,my prayers where with the movement.I wish they would begin processing K-1's again.

Is the process faster if you have any attorney?

Filed Nov.15,2002
    1st NOA was Nov 19,2002
    still awaiting 2nd NOA....

Happy Valetines Day to all and esp those whom have recently united. I am happy for you!!

Let's turn up the heat in Texas!!
    Love ,peace and blessings to you all!

Oh my gosh, I have never felt so much sorrow and hurt in one's posting before, you make me so sad.

I truly am sorry you can not be with your loved one at this time. There really are no words that can comfort your hurt, and that makes me feel your loneliness and pain.

All I can offer you are my prayers of strength to help you get through until you are united with your loved one. I wish you all the luck in the world and I pray that you will be with her soon.

Happy Valentine's Day To All Of Those Who Are Also Feeling Alone, I extend my HEART of peace to all of you.

God Bless!

To Quest:
    I can feel your pain especially when it is Valentine's Day, when everybody is together with their loved ones and love birds make plans to get married on this day.
    Just trust in God. Approval for K-1 usually takes about 3 - 4 months but since the INS is in a transitional period as it will join Homeland Security, as such it may take little longer.
    My prayers and best wishes are with you always.
    White Female has already given her words of wisdom, so there is nothing more I can add.
    God bless you and arrange for your union soon.

Keep your head up, think positive, keep busy, love your family and pray for peace.Leave the rest to the Almighty he/she is on your side. Let's hope the protest at the TSC will illicit some positve results.

One Love

Thank you all for your encouragement,I know the creator is looking out for me.I just recieved via registered mail from Africa the Largest Valetine's card ever!! Wow I am very happy he loves me,all the same I wish I could touch him and kiss him!!!Anyway, thanks for your time and I will hold on. He is worth the wait.
    Have a happy day!!

I just received a Dozen Red Roses from my love in the U.S
    It is very hard being apart from our loved ones on this Romantic day, but just knowing that my Fiance loves me and is thinking of me, makes everything worthwhile!!
    Be strong everyone and remember, you are LOVED!!

You guys are lucky, you received Cards or Roses but I did not receive even a email greeting card from my love. I called her today but she did not even picked up the phone. I know later she will tell me, "Honey, I am sorry, I was in rush so I left earlier. Today I was busy and had no time even to eat, so I could not send you Greetings, but I still love you dearly." I will live with it also, because I love her a lot from the bottom of my heart.
    Happy Valentines Day to her and everybody.

You sorry man. She is busy. The question is with who.

Not with me.. I ain't do nothing, don't look at me.