Can you ask lawyer for a copy of your file to see details of his work?
Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGoldstein View Post

If your lawyer is "not helping much" and "does not have the experience," then you should consider finding a new, more effective lawyer.

You may think that you have no additional proof that your prior marriage relationship was genuine. But perhaps an experienced, creative attorney could help you come up with documentation that you hadn't considered.

Good luck

Joshua L Goldstein
Immigration Attorney
Los Angeles, CA