50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Nebraska processing times update-fiance visa

According to Murthy.com, as of January 15th, Nebraska had processed applications dating up to August 8th. So lets see, my estimate is: for every 15 days they do 17 days worth of applications. I guess I still have a long wait.

According to Murthy.com, as of January 15th, Nebraska had processed applications dating up to August 8th. So lets see, my estimate is: for every 15 days they do 17 days worth of applications. I guess I still have a long wait.

omg, that is so damn depressing. dawn, at least remember your date is ahead of mine. im oct 8th. yes they are moving at break neck speed, for half witted cynical people, resenting there jobs and the people wanting to immigrant. my god i wish i had been able to move to the east coast on time and submitted my package to vermont. dawn email me at mr_maineman@yahoo if you ever want to chat, someone to complain to. take care

My processing went from 170 to over 200 days as the days passed...

I'm estimating I should get my approval (hopefully) sometime in mid March. It said on the website that you should use the processing times only as a guideline. They may speed up or slow down in the mean time.
    Since we still have alot more waiting to do, my fiance is getting his police certificate now. We were told, at least in the UK, obtaining a police certificate may take up to 40 days.
    If we knew what medical doctors were approved to give the immigration physical exam, he could also get that done while we're waiting. Then we'd be all set.

what state are you in dawn? im in iowa, pretty near omaha though. all these delays have ruined all our plans for the rest of the year. i am so damn mad.

I'm in Michigan.

Yeah I'm in the same situation. I'm from UK and my Fiance is from Colorado. We filed with the Nebraska Centre. We thought it would take about three months for our petition to be approved (We filed in December) and had planned our wedding for June. Now it looks as though we won't be aproved until July/August, then we have to wait for the Embassy Interview We are thinking it will be October before we can start planning our wedding. I love my fiance enough to wait, but It's frustrating and we miss each other like crazy. We both want to do this the right way (legal) It just ***** and it really does put a lot of pressure on people. Maybe the INS hope the waiting will deter people from going through the process

I was just browsing the web and found a site about INS processing times. The Nebraska site is taking on average 189 days to process a 129F application. Sigh!