Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TO: tb

tb,

I would just like to request for you to stop hurting others. I will not say any bad words because that is not the right way to do. People here have different problems, please help them replying something that will help them. If there's anyone who has the right to judge them, let's leave this in the hands of the Immigration. If they really committed a crime that cannot be forgiven, God has the final say.
    If one of our family or friends are in deep trouble, I believe we do something at least to help them. Yes, I believe you that Immigration is a huge problem, but I'm still hopeful that there can be done to stop people coming and staying here illegally, we can help to promote like educating them the legal process of acquiring visa and the immigration law, I'm sure this will not abolish the existing problem, but may at least reduce, the impact could be small, but at least it contributes. I hope I said the right words for you, if not, I'm sorry.

Good luck and God bless.

"I would just like to request for you to stop hurting others. I will not say any bad words because that is not the right way to do. People here have different problems, please help them replying something that will help them. If there's anyone who has the right to judge them, let's leave this in the hands of the Immigration. If they really committed a crime that cannot be forgiven, God has the final say.
    If one of our family or friends are in deep trouble, I believe we do something at least to help them. Yes, I believe you that Immigration is a huge problem, but I'm still hopeful that there can be done to stop people coming and staying here illegally, we can help to promote like educating them the legal process of acquiring visa and the immigration law, I'm sure this will not abolish the existing problem, but may at least reduce, the impact could be small, but at least it contributes. I hope I said the right words for you, if not, I'm sorry."

If people are hurt because I am exercing my right to free speech, then so be it.

I appreciate your candor on the matter and the attempt, but I must take issue with one of your points. You say that we should leave this in the hands of immigration. I believe that as a taxpayer of this country, I have a right to voice my opinion to them on these matters. I have done so. I also believe that I have a right to speak about these matters, in order to get others to act in the same manner.

Stop illegal immigration and alter the immigration laws to stop the flow.

tb,

yes, i totally agreed with you that everyone is entitled in their own opinion and freedom of speech is a right in this country, but in my belief, offending others in any form is not an act of righteousness. When my family migrated here in early 50's, they were are not allowed to do things because the law said. I felt it was really against humanity, and then, that law was revised. The best impact of that law to them gave good returns to this wonderful country today.
    They were retired government employees, a nurse who gave special personal attention to US citizens, dept of agriculture ispector, 2 military medical doctors and fire captain. These are truth and as you noticed I speak from my heart. These products of immigration served and continue serving the country and they were once in the shoes of the many immigrants in this board.
    I am not saying that immigration is 100% good, we all know that there are people abusing the law, but should we give some chance to others, who wants to adapt American culture and the language and who may be the only people present to help and save our lives?

We may not agree in many things, but I'm sure your belief and my belief is for the good of the country.

Thank you for you time. By the way, I want to compliment your concern for the country.

Good luck and God bless.

Blessdone......Wow very well spoken.That is exactly what i've try to let tb understand .Immigrants have a long history with this country and im sure himself whatever his heritage is has come from a far far land that he may not know because he is young and dumd .But all i wanted to say is thank you for your concern on mr Tb behavior on this immigration website. See there's a saying that says <<IF YOU DONT EAT CHICKEN ,YOU DONT EAT ITS SOUP>> so mr tb should know that he has problems with immigrants and this place is not for some kind of a strike and im sure there's sites for that matter but here people come for hope for their families and future because at this present time they are in need of help not insult or them being put down and that 's what he does better .And i hope he apologizes to everybody in here. This country is a country of free speech ,we all know that and its a great thing but dont say what you know in your heart is hurting somebody like you ....Like they say <<Treat others like you would like to be treated >>Tb please apologize to people ......

TB,

You are a complete waster. I appreciate that you may have an anti-immigration state of mind and feel the need to tell everyone how much money you have <sigh>. You are probably just an ugly f*&ker that can't get laid, so you take your frustrations out on these poor people who are eager to make a life for themselves. You are ultimately swimming against the tide, so perhaps you should refrain from giving your biggotted views (free speach or not) and deal with the real issues in your life.....like finding a woman or is this the problem.....the immigrants are treading on your turf?

I would like to request to please stop throwing "bad words" back and forth. As you can see, immigrants are being treated differently for the longest time. ALL we need to do is to keep demonstrating that we are an asset to this country and not a burden. Time will come that our contributions will be recognized. Focus in your good intentions and it will lead us to the right direction. We may not want what's going on but we can do the best and move forward. If we can do something good, let's do it.

Juju and Leader, (I hope you read this), we may include immigrant success stories -- such as their contributions and how it is being pass down to the next generation. Remember, if you've been there, done that -- you are the best person to pass it to your children, so they can continue communicating the life's failures and successes of immigrants. Again, this may be small but at least contributes.

Thank you. Good luck and God bless.

You are obviously not reading your own posts. You claim on one hand to accept the fact that immigration is necessary and yet on the other you are odds with yourself, stating that they are leeches and try to live on state handouts. Which is it? Unfortunately or fortunately there are many ways in which one can settle in the USA....ranging from marriage to skilled worker (and of course illegal entry etc)the usa as a policy of not discriminating, so they are effectively unable to pick and choose who stays and who goes based on ability alone. Your idea of a utopian state exists only in the minds of small children. So grow up!!! Also your use (or mis-use) of the english language suggests that perhaps it might well be a worthwhile investment for you to take up some english lessons.....ones that don't use the ghetto language to which you are obviously accustomed.

Once again, you have opened your gaping pie hole of a mouth and spewed some utter nonsense. You should not smoke crack and play on the internet.

Please show me where I indicate that immigration is necessary.

Once again you resort to using gutter english to prove your stupidity. You don't read what you write and then try to cover this up by being abusive. You really have nothing of value to say. It is just self promotion. Keep it up little boy....but don't waste my time with your schoolboy thoughts. Your debating skills are based on simple yes and no arguements and have no basis in reality......you truly are lacking in moral fibre and have the brains of a rocking horse.

If your big thing in life is to attain more "hits" on a message board than anyone else you really should consider professional help or even getting a job.

tb is not hurting any body