Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Question to a lawyer-need advice

To a lawyer.

My Questions, case and facts.

I am an American citizen. By naturalization. And I had been in this country sin 1971. I am a 49 years old male.

On January 21 1992 I was married to a woman on the Country of Ecuador, after expressing my whished at US consulate of the same country, after this marriage took place I proceed to bring my wife to USA. On 2-3-92 she entered the country. USA,

Sometime on 1993 I found out that that she had lied to me and that her only intent had been to come to the country and be reunited with the father of her 2 kids of which I was not aware off, not the father not the kids.

After I confronted her about this matter she used the excuse of abuse to get a restraining order to be allow to come to my home with her ex to collect her belongings with the police at my house. Everything went without problem and she left. I also was given a notice by the police to present myself into a court of law on a certain date to answer these charges.

I went to the court with my attorney at the time and day of the hearing in which she was not present, on that day I informant the judge that I have consulted with an attorney and that I will starteing divorce procedures and that I do not intent to see that woman ever again. The abuse case was drop in cort and told to stay away from her. To this date I do not know anything about her, not I ever tried to contact her.

On may of 1993 I got myself an attorney because I found out from someone in my family who has seen her in Ecuador, so I started divorce procedures in the country I was marry, Ecuador.

On august 4 1993 I went to the Ins office in New York and informed the withdraw of my I 130 petition and also inform of my pending divorce and her whereabouts in which I believe it at that time she could be, since my attorney or his private investigator never hear from her in Ecuador we had to publish on the newspapers the action being taken by me. (Divorce on the ground of abandonment and fraud)

On February of 1994 my divorce was granted.

I have documentation of all this.

No my question is. I am bringing a fiancée from Russia, She had her interview on August of this year, but she has not get a visa due to delay for security reasons at the consulate. Will my past divorce give me any problem to adjust the status to my new wife, since I had the problem described above with my last wife?

I also have a problem with some past due child support of which I am paying monthly to this date for my son from my first marriage that is now 22 years old. This case is on the state of Massachusetts. I have no legal problem or action in court to force me to pay the full amount, just my regular payments on this case. Will this affect in any way if found out my new wife adjustment of status or legal residence?

I work here for the local government and I have a salary of 62K per year. And annuities and 457 for 250K. What is your advice?

To a lawyer.

My Questions, case and facts.

I am an American citizen. By naturalization. And I had been in this country sin 1971. I am a 49 years old male.

On January 21 1992 I was married to a woman on the Country of Ecuador, after expressing my whished at US consulate of the same country, after this marriage took place I proceed to bring my wife to USA. On 2-3-92 she entered the country. USA,

Sometime on 1993 I found out that that she had lied to me and that her only intent had been to come to the country and be reunited with the father of her 2 kids of which I was not aware off, not the father not the kids.

After I confronted her about this matter she used the excuse of abuse to get a restraining order to be allow to come to my home with her ex to collect her belongings with the police at my house. Everything went without problem and she left. I also was given a notice by the police to present myself into a court of law on a certain date to answer these charges.

I went to the court with my attorney at the time and day of the hearing in which she was not present, on that day I informant the judge that I have consulted with an attorney and that I will starteing divorce procedures and that I do not intent to see that woman ever again. The abuse case was drop in cort and told to stay away from her. To this date I do not know anything about her, not I ever tried to contact her.

On may of 1993 I got myself an attorney because I found out from someone in my family who has seen her in Ecuador, so I started divorce procedures in the country I was marry, Ecuador.

On august 4 1993 I went to the Ins office in New York and informed the withdraw of my I 130 petition and also inform of my pending divorce and her whereabouts in which I believe it at that time she could be, since my attorney or his private investigator never hear from her in Ecuador we had to publish on the newspapers the action being taken by me. (Divorce on the ground of abandonment and fraud)

On February of 1994 my divorce was granted.

I have documentation of all this.

No my question is. I am bringing a fiancée from Russia, She had her interview on August of this year, but she has not get a visa due to delay for security reasons at the consulate. Will my past divorce give me any problem to adjust the status to my new wife, since I had the problem described above with my last wife?

I also have a problem with some past due child support of which I am paying monthly to this date for my son from my first marriage that is now 22 years old. This case is on the state of Massachusetts. I have no legal problem or action in court to force me to pay the full amount, just my regular payments on this case. Will this affect in any way if found out my new wife adjustment of status or legal residence?

I work here for the local government and I have a salary of 62K per year. And annuities and 457 for 250K. What is your advice?