50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I 140

I had an ead, but expired in 1999, my company asked me to fill out an I-9 form last week, after that I called my lawyer. I dediced to resign my job and avoid embarrasment of been fired. My boss actually was nice about it, and treated me with the utmost respect. Of course I told him that I found a new job. And he never ask me about the I-9 form again.
    A company in the mid-west wants to file an Employment sponsor visa for me. The job they offer , which I have experience but I can not prove it with any degrees (carpenter). In the other hand I have a webmaster's certificate
    (2 years) and also Personal Computer's installation and repair certificates from a Community College.
    Should this company file the I-140 looking for the job that I know How to do , but have no degree in it(carpenter); or file for a position that I have the certificates for (webmaster and PC installation and repair)???
    I appreciate all the help I can get. My lawyer is pretty cool with me, and we have a good communication, but he is usually very busy , and I can not always get in touch with him at any given time, to ask him questions that arise to me.
    Thank You for your help.

I had an ead, but expired in 1999, my company asked me to fill out an I-9 form last week, after that I called my lawyer. I dediced to resign my job and avoid embarrasment of been fired. My boss actually was nice about it, and treated me with the utmost respect. Of course I told him that I found a new job. And he never ask me about the I-9 form again.
    A company in the mid-west wants to file an Employment sponsor visa for me. The job they offer , which I have experience but I can not prove it with any degrees (carpenter). In the other hand I have a webmaster's certificate
    (2 years) and also Personal Computer's installation and repair certificates from a Community College.
    Should this company file the I-140 looking for the job that I know How to do , but have no degree in it(carpenter); or file for a position that I have the certificates for (webmaster and PC installation and repair)???
    I appreciate all the help I can get. My lawyer is pretty cool with me, and we have a good communication, but he is usually very busy , and I can not always get in touch with him at any given time, to ask him questions that arise to me.
    Thank You for your help.