Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I love America!

Bill Maher on Larry King Live!

Maher let his hair down on Larry King Live. I mean, he is an Atheist, but that is just about the only thing we don't agree on.

Here is one clip, listen to all of them on CNN. They should pop up.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Bill Maher on Larry King Live!

Maher let his hair down on Larry King Live. I mean, he is an Atheist, but that is just about the only thing we don't agree on.

Here is one clip, listen to all of them on CNN. They should pop up.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

...well, I don't believe that Bill Maher likes America very much!

Nice one Bill. He's right on the money there. Sarah Palin will be Bush Mk3. Watch out world, time for another Holy War
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Holy War? I guess Brit supports Saddam and Osama.

Holy wars are nothing new. Throughout history Christians and Muslims have fought each thinking their God is on their side and is against the other. Each tries to persuade the other their version of religion is the real one and is a just cause:

Religious war
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    ...well, I don't believe that Bill Maher likes America very much! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong! I think he does and we need people like him. He is critical of her, same as I, but that is based in love for her. He wants to improve America! He points out the things that he sees wrong - it's called constructive criticism.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Same applies to those on this board who carelessly fling accusations without even the slightest hint of anything remotely close to being quantifiable as proof. The GOP is not the anti-black party. It is in fact the democrats. Check history. It's always been the Republican party who fought for and championed the cause of the down trodden minorities through legislative process. The Democrats have always blocked, filibustered, and voted against anything that brought equality to all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Total truth Davdah. Long history. Democrats have always been the pro slavery party. It always amazes me how the blacks of the usa fully embrace the democratic party based on their history and actions. Go figure

Oh really? Remember this guy and his overtly reverse-racist attempt at painting a current government worker as a racist...

Breitbart's Sherrod/NAACP story disintegrates

Breitbart is a right wing conservative activist and you wonder why the GOP has a bad image on race issues these days?

She admitted her racism and the crowd applauded. Then the crowd was silent when she said her racism was bad.

No distortion here, especially since she got $13 million from a bogus discrimination claim.