50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: What is it about?

I checked my case status online at INS/Nebraska Service Center (petition for EAD F1 based) and it says it has been approved and an approval notice was mailed to me. Does anybody know what the letter is about? Is it a request for action or just a plain approval message? I am asking because I will be out of town for three weeks and unable to open the letter. Thank you so much for any response!

I checked my case status online at INS/Nebraska Service Center (petition for EAD F1 based) and it says it has been approved and an approval notice was mailed to me. Does anybody know what the letter is about? Is it a request for action or just a plain approval message? I am asking because I will be out of town for three weeks and unable to open the letter. Thank you so much for any response!

Come on, guys! Any ideas on this? Share your experiences!
    Thanks!

I have no idea, all you have to do is wait till you come back and see.
    Good luck.

If you can access your case online there should be the phone number for Nebraska center. Just call them and ask.

The notice of approval is just a plain letter saying that your request has been approved.it will mention the deadline within which you will either receive your EAD or will have to appear to the office to phave it done .not a big deal!
    i did the same stuff when I was on F! 5 years ago!

Thank you guys for your replies. I just received the letter on the day of my trip. In fact there was no ¨letter of approval¨ but the EAD card itself delivered to me.
    Once again thank you very much.