Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough already Swissnut!

Swissnut,

This is ridiculous. You just posted over 11 times in the past hour. We understand that you were wronged by your husband. Report the information the USCIS and go on with your life. Obsessing like this is only going to tear you up inside. Have some respect for the rest of the users on this board. This is not the swissnut board. It is for a variety of users. We understand your predicament and the issues involved. One post with your new thoughts based on your discussion with an attorney will suffice. You don't need to break each sentence into its own thread. This is completely ridiculous.

Take a deep breath and move on.

Swissnut,

This is ridiculous. You just posted over 11 times in the past hour. We understand that you were wronged by your husband. Report the information the USCIS and go on with your life. Obsessing like this is only going to tear you up inside. Have some respect for the rest of the users on this board. This is not the swissnut board. It is for a variety of users. We understand your predicament and the issues involved. One post with your new thoughts based on your discussion with an attorney will suffice. You don't need to break each sentence into its own thread. This is completely ridiculous.

Take a deep breath and move on.

That posting blitz was beyond immature and selfish. If that's how you handle sitautions in life, perhaps you should look inside.

-= nav =-

Swissnut...

how are you? it is really hard to read all info in different posts...my request...can you please combine all of 15 previous posts and make one final 16th post...coz my windows even dont allow 15 all together to open...thank you...Pasha

Hi Swiss

Pasha is right

Why dont you post a topic like

"FAQ 751/marriage/divorce"

This would be helpful for time/consolidtion

Thanks

Swiss...

You are doing a very good job here.... But please please please ... my request .... Combine all posts and make one ...no matter that will be little mess ... but it will be way easy to follow all topics and replies...can u do this for me please...? Pasha

Ok guys...I realize you think I am obsessing but I asked a whole battery of questions and I wanted to share the answers with all of you. Some may pertain to one case, and not ot others. Thats why I posted them separately.

Irritated, your name is truly appropriate. Let's just say this...I chose to share my information with anyone who is interested. I think I will jsut end this note with advise which has been offered over and over again on this board...if you don;t have an interest don;t read it!

Ok guys...I realize you think I am obsessing but I asked a whole battery of questions and I wanted to share the answers with all of you. Some may pertain to one case, and not ot others. Thats why I posted them separately.

Irritated, your name is truly appropriate. Let's just say this...I chose to share my information with anyone who is interested. I think I will jsut end this note with advice which has been offered over and over again on this board...if you don;t have an interest don;t read it!

Swissnut's posts aren't hurting anybody. She has a right to her opinions and she expresses them quite eloquently, in my opinion. She is an asset to this board because she can give good advice to people in similar situations. If you don't like her, just ignore her posts.
    Have a nice day

yeah, but posting 20 threads? What if we all started posting 20 threads a day?

-= nav =-