free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SSN

Don't be so scared, this is not the end of the world.As long as you entered the country legally all your past history will be forgiven when you marry a USC (except crimes). So pick up the pieces of your life, you're still young, enjoy your life with your husband. Remember you paid your taxes, so why worry? Most of the people who gave you advice in this post are "the perfect people in a perfect place" People are so judgmental, they even forget that we are just humans...

245(i) is no longer available and I think won't be available if Republicans won the majority seats this coming election.Pres.Bush wanted it extended but Republicans fought against it.

I have heard of a few cases of adjustment that nothing happened in a situation like this. I think that what you did...is done, and nothing can change it. Just relax and see what time will bring. But there's something you can do from now on: Abide by the law! Breaking the law....does not pay. Never!
    Wish you good luck!

To scared: THERE IS NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER!

As long as you came here legally, there's nothing to worry about.Being married to a USC will give an edge over somebody who's applying for employment based petition because all your mistakes in the past will be forgiven. My advice for you is to quit your job while you are in the process of filing.Don't do anything illegal this time because once you're caught, there's no turning back. It's hard to rewind the past, all you can do now is to be a good and abiding immigrant in this country.Once you file your I-485 you can get a work permit too, just hang in there.Goodluck