free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: READ THIS AND CRY

How many of you knew that our wonderful laws allow LEGAL immigrants who decide to become CITIZENS to take the CITIZENSHIP TEST in any other language other than English if they choose to? See the chinamen, filipinos, latinos, etc. taking the CITIZENSHIP TEST to BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS in chinese, tagalog, and something the mexicans call "spanish". See the Examination Officers, also natives from these countries, with smiles from ear to ear helping their own. If this doesn't sound outrageous to you...

How many of you knew that our wonderful laws allow LEGAL immigrants who decide to become CITIZENS to take the CITIZENSHIP TEST in any other language other than English if they choose to? See the chinamen, filipinos, latinos, etc. taking the CITIZENSHIP TEST to BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS in chinese, tagalog, and something the mexicans call "spanish". See the Examination Officers, also natives from these countries, with smiles from ear to ear helping their own. If this doesn't sound outrageous to you...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    How many of you knew that our wonderful laws allow LEGAL immigrants who decide to become CITIZENS to take the CITIZENSHIP TEST in any other language other than English if they choose to? See the chinamen, filipinos, latinos, etc. taking the CITIZENSHIP TEST to BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS in chinese, tagalog, and something the mexicans call "spanish". See the Examination Officers, also natives from these countries, with smiles from ear to ear helping their own. If this doesn't sound outrageous to you... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this is bull c.rap. There are exceptions (handicapped and elderly) where they make allowances for not having a good command of English, but the majority get the test in English. There are numerous websites who offer study guides for the test in other languages.

Perhaps you'd like to cite your reference?

I suggest NO IDEA should read up on the requirements:

English. Your English skills will be tested in the following ways:

* Reading. To test your ability to read in English, you must read one sentence, out of three sentences, in a manner suggesting to the USCIS officer that you understand the meaning of the sentence.

* Writing. To test your ability to write in English, you must write one sentence, out of three sentences, in a manner that would be understandable as written to the USCIS officer.

* Speaking. Your ability to speak English is determined by your answers to questions normally asked by USCIS officers during the naturalization eligibility interview regarding the information on your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

USCIS website
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    This no amnesty buffoon is a plant. This individual is in fact a militant pro-illegal sent here to smear patriots who want law and order restored to our border. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly someone from Stormfront?

Or . . . maybe Beverly is back? LMAO!!!

There are quite a few other possibilities. A9, SickofIllegals (anyone remember him?), SOM (lol). On second thought, Beverly was pretty d.amn smart as opposed to this doofus. I don't think she could lower her intelligence enough to portray this character.

It could be a fake. I guess speculation doesn't have much merit - especially on a crazy forum such as this!

Some of those folks will become US Citizens and they will be shipped to fight for the US Army and defend your blood stream and polluted body gas from disappearing from this universe or else we will be losing a big legend we once remembered with No Amnesty'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    How many of you knew that our wonderful laws allow LEGAL immigrants who decide to become CITIZENS to take the CITIZENSHIP TEST in any other language other than English if they choose to? See the chinamen, filipinos, latinos, etc. taking the CITIZENSHIP TEST to BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS in chinese, tagalog, and something the mexicans call "spanish". See the Examination Officers, also natives from these countries, with smiles from ear to ear helping their own. If this doesn't sound outrageous to you... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Next we'll be hearing from davdah how the Tea-Partiers are really leftist liberals disguised as far right-wing nuts to galvanize public support for healthcare reform LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."