free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIFE Legalization denial rate.

I talked to too many lawyer about life legalization denial rate, I was surprised it around 98%. Most of them told me the BCIS is still hostile toward CSS/LULAC applicant and if they approved some it just because congress force then through LIFE act.
    All Life applicant who left the country and came back with visa denied, even through to be qualified for Life you must either LULAC/CSS and these cases all of them came back with visa.

In January 2003, the BCIS reported that only 50,000 persons had applied to adjust their status under the LIFE Act, and that of these applications, 50 percent had been filed by persons who, according to the BCIS, never applied for a CSS or LULAC work permit and are accordingly ineligible for LIFE Act benefits

Did anybody get approved through the new CSS/LULAC settlement?

Does anybody know what the approval rate of the new settlement is? I am wondering if the CHRCL knows! Any good news !

First of all reprting of 2 LULAC approvals under Life Act that I persoanlly know. Several denials also. Now I have a big question for all the experts.
    One of my friends received intent to deny for LIFE application. The reson being fraud and misrepresentation of ducuments, hence is Inadmisible under INA 212(a)(6)(c)(i). The question is what happens to his I687 filed. Now that LIfe application will be dnied, can he still get work authorization renewed under CSS setekment since his I687 is pending or is he permanently inadmisible. I dared to call Peter Schey and luckily got hold of him. He said LIfe and CSS (I687) are 2 seperate applications. He had to run so could not answer my actual question. Anyone wana take a shot on this one.
    Thanks

Hi PA;
    You said One of my friends received intent to deny for LIFE application The reason being fraud and misrepresentation of documents, hence is Inadmissible under INA 212(a)(6)(c)(i).

My question is did the USCIS give any detail about your friend misrepresentation
    and fraud document, this is a big accusation from their part, did they investigate his case and paper? They can't accuse somebody of that if they don't have evidence or explanation!!! Did you personally look at your friend paper in question? any finding?
    Did the USCIS tell your friend how he can defend his case and paper or sending more proof?
    Peter Schey is a useless person to talk to, if you talk to him it just like you talked to very rude immigration officer even worst.

No one will be approved!!!

ALL GRINTS MUST BURN!!!

NOT ONLY FRAUDSTERS BUT A-L-L D-A-M-N-E-D G-R-I-N-T-S MUST BURN!!!!!!!!

BURN ,GRINTS ,BURN!!!

hi,
    does accusation for fraud and misrepresentation mean that a person gets deported.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD, YOU FRAUDSTER RAJUBHARATI MAKHARATI!!!

YES, ALL THAT TAKES TO BURN GRINT IS ACCUSATION!!!

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

Hey Epic....

If you don't want to share then get the hell out of the board.

To all Life Legalization applicants. The INS or now BCIS not serious about approving Life Legalization applications. Many of life applicants had their interview and gave the INS evidence of their presence from 1982-1988 and waiting for decission and no action have been taken in their cases from the INS.

I suggest to all Life Legalization applicants they should petition the Center for Human Rights and constitution to file a class action against the INS for not approving the eligible Life Legalization applicants. If we delay more then the Life applicants will be waiting another 16 or more years for decision in their cases.

To all applicants, please send your thought and request to file a class action against the INS to The Center for Human Rights and Constitution Law at their E-mail address:
    mail@centerforhumanrights.org and amnestycoordinator@centerforhumanrights.org
    or to their fax number 213/-386-9484 or you can write to them at
    Amnesty Coordinator, Center for Human Rights
    256 S. Occidental Blvd.
    Los Angeles, California 90057

Let us all fight for our rights, family and dignity.

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

You get out of MY board, Dinesh!!!