50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My DL was canceled because of illegal status - in which state can I get new one?

My drivers license in Florida was canceled because I overstayed my tourist visa. Can somebody tell me in which US state it is still possible to get DL just with foreign passport and SS card "Not valid for employment"??? (without valid I-94) Thanks for your answer=time...

My drivers license in Florida was canceled because I overstayed my tourist visa. Can somebody tell me in which US state it is still possible to get DL just with foreign passport and SS card "Not valid for employment"??? (without valid I-94) Thanks for your answer=time...

hey buddy - how it is possible that You lost Your DL ??? Who did this ? I can't understand ! Who is control ligall status with DL ??

thanks for answer

In South Carolina they're pretty strict, too, and will not renew or issue a license without valid, unexpired documentation. Why not renew your status and then get a license instead of trying to get around things? It'll be better for you in the long run.

I'd like to tell you my friend but I'd rather not.

So you obviously don't care about your status or you care about your DL more. Shame on you. And now you want to sneak around and get a DL the deceitful way. What else do you do for fun?

I care about my status but at this time to do something with my status is only to marry USC lady. Do you know any woman under 40 who will marry me? I don't...

You can get a license in Tennessee for sure, since they are the MOST REASONABLE state as far as issuing a drivers license is concerned. Visit their website at

http://www.state.tn.us/safety/gentips.htm

regards

Bravo, VeryBitter, how intelligent of you to help this person get one over on the system. Hey, Illegal, why not go about things the right way like so many others have, instead of giving immigrants a bad name? Folks doing what you do make things harder on those immigrants who come legally, stay legally, and do it the right way. And FYI, Tennessee is cracking down, too, just like Alabama and the Carolinas - it won't be that easy. I assume and hope you have auto insurance? A USC must present a birth certificate now in most states just to get a renewed license thanks to the illegal identification trade. Thanks a lot.

North Carolina, trust me, been there done that. but here you can get a Dl with a SSN and if you don't have that you can get a DL with an ITIN...what country are you from?