publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

View Poll Results: What do you think about his posts?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should be banned from this site for posting B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

10 55.56%
  • He should get a life

2 11.11%
  • This site is not for racist and discriminative posts, look for another board!

3 16.67%
  • I found his posts very informative and useful

3 16.67%
  • Who is acelaw?

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ACELAW - The One that Copy/Paste B.S.

You poor baby I understand you are under sever MENTAL STRESS, from your failed marriage , what a joke , is that going to be your excuse for all failures in your life? Gee this is causing me sever mental anguish I should sue you HUH? interesting you all take all our Rights granted to legal citizens only use them when they work for you, but let a USC excise there 1ST Amendment Right and you think you can act like the corrupt scumbag you are and censers my freedoms , HMMMMM you are the point I make , we don't need selfish self serving folks like you in this country, we worry about the whole here not individual groups that leach off the whole like you do .So until you all abolish our rights to speak , F#$%@ O>F>F>

acelaw:

Maybe after everyone votes in this poll you might get a clue that WE are not interested on your articles that are full of s-h-i-t.

What is YOUR excuse to come to this board to post ****?

There is no such a thing as 'legal citizens' either you are a citizen or you are not.

TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE, nobody needs to put up with YOUR **** here, you post infinite senseless articles that do not solve anything.

You know what you are? A BIG L-O-O-S-E-R, you always escape DIRECT QUESTIONS made either by SKS, Pasha, or even myself.

When will you get that MASS DEPORTATIONS will NOT occur and that those 8-12 million are here to stay, when will you GET that is better to have those people incorporated in the society rather than having them 'underground'

I am 100% sure that you are a poor USC that has no education and that therefore have to compete with thos unskilled mexican workers that you refer all the time.

As to California, that you mention over and over again, don't you know that it was Mexican territory before? They come there to claim what was stolen from them.

Even if you want to take your hate and frustrations out there is nothing wrong with it, but this is not the place! look for another board where there is more frustrated people like you and may be you guys can do something!

Just as predicted ? We stole this land, HMMM The Land Changes Hands
    In 1846, everything changed. War broke out between the U.S. and Mexico over the U.S. annexation of Texas. Mexico was defeated, and in 1848 the two nations signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. This treaty gave the victorious nation an enormous amount of land, including what would later become the states of California and Texas, as well as parts of Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Nevada, in exchange for a token payment of fifteen million dollars.

Now who did you take this land from to begin , oh the Famous Native American Indian HMMMMMMM that we treat so wrong here ,HMMMMMMMMMMMM You made a deal, you took the money and now we get the scumbag two step from you, keep making my point for me , corrupt immoral , your word , handshake is no good , sign on the dotted line take the money then say we stole from you , weak man ,weak , just as your complaint about your failed life, its our fault for your immoral behavior.HAAAAAAAAAA

Also could you explain your plan to compensate those Native American Indians you all killed to steal their land from them , oh sorry you are still killing the Native Indians of Mexico so you are a little busy right now , when you finialy finish them off , give us your plan

[This message was edited by acelaw on December 18, 2003 at 12:16 PM.]

I don't oppose to have criminals deported but not hard workers!

Your have a direct question, what's matter can't answer it, you point the finger then dodge the question HMM,So we should let our citizens be killed, raped , mugged , to find out who the bads ones are ? WOW what compassionate human beings you all are , sacrifice human life's because you are more deserving then they are to a better life???? Kill USC, because after all we stole your land HMM

acelaw-

"Your have a direct question, what's matter can't answer it, you point the finger then dodge the question HMM,"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. What a joke coming from you acelaw!! Practice what you preach dear fellow............what a blatant hypocrite..

someone12- I know you're being facetious so I'll let it slide, a bit.

"Hey Aquila18.....2 down, 9,999,998 to go!"

You're forgetting to add the many that enter and overstay daily!!!! Doesn't seem productive to me!