Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Came in with parents at ten, now I am 23 and illegal HELP

Hello,

My parents brought me in when was ten years old, they procrastinated adjusting their status. My mother adjusted hers when I was already over 18, now I am about to become 23 and do not know what to do.

The US is by all means my coutry, I even want to enlist. I do not speak my native language anymore nor have any recollections of my native Belgium which is to me just another country on the worldmap.

What do I have to do to be able to live a normal life and become not only a permanent resident but a citizen and not having to look over my shoulder all the time, to be accepted for what I am, an "American" de facto.

Thanks

Oliver

Hello,

My parents brought me in when was ten years old, they procrastinated adjusting their status. My mother adjusted hers when I was already over 18, now I am about to become 23 and do not know what to do.

The US is by all means my coutry, I even want to enlist. I do not speak my native language anymore nor have any recollections of my native Belgium which is to me just another country on the worldmap.

What do I have to do to be able to live a normal life and become not only a permanent resident but a citizen and not having to look over my shoulder all the time, to be accepted for what I am, an "American" de facto.

Thanks

Oliver

You need to talk to an immigration attorney you have to explore your choice of suspension of deportation and cencellation of removal, but to do that you have to be in Deportation or removal first.
    Based on you generic question, generice answer is to get cencellation of removal you need 10+ years physical presence, good moral and extremely unusual hardship to LPR/USC. See where you are fit in.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

>I even want to enlist

If you can somehow legally enlist. Go for it. The INS (according to a new case that came out last week) CANNOT deport someone who's in active duty. An illegal from mexico who used a fake GC, was caught. But the INS was prevented from doing anything with him. And he can even become a citizen!

btw: When your mom became a GC holder. Didn't you get your GC through her?

-= nav =-

it says above he was over 18 and 18 year and above willnot be adjucated with parents.
    I wonder why INS didnot opened Deportation proceeding against him?
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

This poster is the same poster of the unjustified guy with a website asking for money....He's a con artist!!!!

Indeed, this is a post of my son, who is also in problems now. By this I would like to point out that I, nor my family are NOT con artists and that this is NOT a scam. I do know it sounds and is pretty harsh and unbelievable but it IS the truth, I want to declare it under oath. I, we, are not so much asking money but assistance, if you are a lawyer and want to handle it pro-bono, great, we ask no more. And, indeed, we had a good life, we had a house with a pool, three cars, a 26' motorhome and so on but lost everything through legal costs and the time me being away and being the sole provider, no income for my family!
    Also, using the money for an emergency does NOT justify it, it was wrong and I paid for it, which I think is normal, but I am still paying which is NOT normal.

By the way Angeleyes14344: you state I am a con artist. Where do I ask for money in this post, where am I trying to con anybody?? Not very much in line with your statement isn't it?
    I, we, only want help, that's all

[pause]

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Andre:
    Pardon my condemnation. There is just something that does not tie up. Your case does need lots of legal attention. I wish I could be any help but I as well have a bind with the BCIS that my wife and I are struggling with.

Good luck to you.