Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to deport my wife back home

Hi everyone,

I am very depress man. I was in love with my old neighbor back home in china. We were grown up together. Then I got back to married her last year, but I need to fill out alot of paper work inorder to sponsor her here. Finally, she got her in August. She used to sad she love me, but since she got her, then she said she does not love me anymore. Then she runnaway and she is staying with her sister in other state now. I found out she used me to get to US because it is the legal and fast way to do it rather than waiting for her sister to sponsor. Other than that, she got a boy friend back home.
    I am in the process of devorce her.
    I just want to deport her back home as soon as possible, but I don't know how to do or what to do.
    I really need your help !!!

Thanks,
    Unlucky man in maryland.

Unlucky man just let it go..divorce her and just forget about everything...it's not worth it deporting her...what will you gain in all this ???
    well love come and go...she was may be sincere with you..she may be loved you once..but it's over and you are not the first neither the last one to whom these things happen so just let it go and live yr life...look forward not backward..
    good luck to you...don't be depressed life is so
    pretty inspite of all the bad things that may happen...

Hi AAA I agree with you and thank you for giving a good advise

Don't let her go. I am not a mean person but I think the right thing to do here is to report her to the INS.She just got here last August and for God's sake they should be honeymooning not playing hide and seek.You signed a lot of papers to get her and she is your responsibility. If INS knows about this and you did not do something you will be in trouble. The right thing to do here is to report her to INS. She just used him to come to the US and I think it's unfair for him, for immigrants who are doing the right thing, and for the country.

REPORT HER TO INS.!!!
    She is very bad girl who use her old friend to come to the state.
    It is worse than sham marrige. u know.
    He may be hurted.TT

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I think he should report her, too. Not only is she doing something unethical and illegal, but what about the trouble and expense this guy went to on her behalf? and someone else said this is unfair to the immigrants who follow legal procedure and come here legally. Report her and let her know that neither you nor our country want her here under these circumstances. I'm sorry for what you've gone through. Things will get better!

If you filed AOS for her based on a marriage to a USC, all you need to do is simply withdraw your I 130 petition, INS will do the rest...

...forgive her if you have the strength to do so (oh my God, what a strange concept, isn't it???), and move on.

And I know, it's hard :-)

Peace upon earth
    shalom
    selam
    yurt'da sulth, dunya'da sulh