publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Can a barred alien enter the US and become legal?

Can someone who is barred for 10 years from entering the US, enter the US nevertheless, and become a legal resident.

If and when 245i is passed will such a thing help someone who enters the US illegally?

if someone is barred for 10 yrs. (provided it is indeed not a permanent barr but a temporarily one such as "just" 10 yrs.) and the person receives a visa after that (or a waiver of that inadmissiability), then yes, it is possible for this person to legaly reside and eventually naturalize.

If a barred person (usually this is a person who's been turned away at the bother which is counted as an "expedited removal" or who's been removed by court order, voluntary or otherwise), and if such a person enters the U.S. without inspection and without the expressed consent of the Attorney General (i.e. a valid visa + waiver if applicaple), the person is committing a very serious crime and is eligable to get an enhanced punishment (which can be up to 20 yrs. of imprisonment) and will have technically have no more availability for legal U.S. presence or residency in the "foreseeable future".

that is why it's called a "bar"....it means prevented from doing something, so, the answer is no and I hope not ever!
    If you (or whomever) wants to break our laws by sneaking into my country, well, take a hint....we do not want you here.

I will try to get it waived, get a lawyer to do whatever and may be I will get a visa and come to the US. What the f u c k are you going to do, dumb a s s? May be I will get richer than you are, may be I will screw your sis. What the h e l l are you going to do you dumb a s s american?

well well well..what a surprise...it was you who overstayed....now, how did I figure that out? You could defecate rubber nickels for all I care. but your chances of getting a visa are about the same as the sun burning out tomorrow if you are inadmissable. A lawyer has no authority over embassies - none....so if you think that one of these types is going to work some kind of magic, well, it only reveals how far your head is up your behind. As far as my sister goes, well, she thinks that with such a puny d i c k such as yours, she could not stop laughing at it long enough for you to have any chance whatsoever.
    Oh yes, I can write my congressman and remind them how important it is to American to keep people like you, who have already shown disregard for our laws, out of our country. I just sent him an email about this and have copied part of your anti-American sentiments to it.

deport illegal aliens

Jake, I'm appealed by your demeanor and regret already giving any information to a person like you! If you don't like America and Americans then please stay there you are!

Jake, I don't mind if you are "appealed," I seriously doubt that you are american. Your "information" is erroneous and designed to discourage immigrant from entering the US. I like America, and probably appreciate it more than you, or the j e r k 'anAmerican' do and. I appreciate and aspire to be a good American, and that is trying to unlike you or the other j e r k. I am not discuraged. Despite you and lots of other unAmericans there are many great truely Americans in the US. What you are 'appealed' about or dislike about the trend in immigration does not ditter me or other people from making to America and in America and becoming Good American, which both of you apparently don't even know what it means to be.

Typos will confuse these unamerican bozos so I am posting it again. Despite the typos my grammar is better than those of these unAmericans. Don't you think?

----
    Jake, I couldn't care less if you're "appealed," and I seriously doubt that you are an American. Your "information" is erroneous and designed to discourage immigrants from entering the US.

Like a typical stupid American, you assume that aliens who violated the immigration laws dislike America. I like America, and probably appreciate it more than you do, or the j e r k 'anAmerican' does. I aspire to be a good American, that would also mean being unlike you too idiots. You could not discourage me, not even an iota. Your opinion is absolutely inconsequencial to me

Despite you and lots of other unAmericans, I will come to America, and there I will have no problems with many great truely American people.

What you are 'appealed' about or dislike about the trend in immigration does not ditter me bit and it shouldn't other would be immigrants from making to and in America and becoming good Americans, which, both of you apparently don't even know what it means to be.