50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Valkyrie

Valkyrie is a very good movie starring Tom Cruise playing a German officer in World War II. His character tries to kill Hitler in order to save Europe from being destroyed. I found many parallels to the world today. As Obama destroys America, the way Hitler destroyed Germany, we should remember that our honor is more important than merely our own personal survival. As Obama continues to nationalize our economy the way Hitler nationalized Germany, we need to remember that we may be forced to do things, but at least we must resist as much as possible. As Obama allows the "War against global warming" to destroy us, the way World War II destroyed Europe, we must resist. As Obama takes away the rights of minorities (white men), as Hitler did to the jews, we will resist. In our darkest days, we must resist so the world knows that not all of us are like Obama. Resist ! Fight with me, fight for truth, fight for what is right !!! FREEDOM !!

Valkyrie is a very good movie starring Tom Cruise playing a German officer in World War II. His character tries to kill Hitler in order to save Europe from being destroyed. I found many parallels to the world today. As Obama destroys America, the way Hitler destroyed Germany, we should remember that our honor is more important than merely our own personal survival. As Obama continues to nationalize our economy the way Hitler nationalized Germany, we need to remember that we may be forced to do things, but at least we must resist as much as possible. As Obama allows the "War against global warming" to destroy us, the way World War II destroyed Europe, we must resist. As Obama takes away the rights of minorities (white men), as Hitler did to the jews, we will resist. In our darkest days, we must resist so the world knows that not all of us are like Obama. Resist ! Fight with me, fight for truth, fight for what is right !!! FREEDOM !!

....and look, if Cruise wouldn't be so tiny, he could pass for the real thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C...raf_von_Stauffenberg
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Gee, liberals want to kill Hitler and Bush, but are outraged if Obama gets the same treatment. Typical hypocrites. But, then they started it.