publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: SHOULD I JUST GET MARRIED?PLZ REPLY!?

I recently posted my problem and got some replys but not as much as i expected..i would really appriciate if you guys could help me out. im not sure what i should do...i know there are more difficult ones on here but im very confused...this is all new to me.

i asked my fiance last night if we were still going to get married..and i know he is as much or maybe more afraid of doing so than me. i would really like to know if we should because i love him more than anything. i dont know if you have read my last post but it starts with IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP, and if you can please write to me or reply ...i really need some advice. thanks.
    i have yahoo messenger...if any of you would like to write to me there your more than welcomed to. jrdf1943@yahoo.com

I recently posted my problem and got some replys but not as much as i expected..i would really appriciate if you guys could help me out. im not sure what i should do...i know there are more difficult ones on here but im very confused...this is all new to me.

i asked my fiance last night if we were still going to get married..and i know he is as much or maybe more afraid of doing so than me. i would really like to know if we should because i love him more than anything. i dont know if you have read my last post but it starts with IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP, and if you can please write to me or reply ...i really need some advice. thanks.
    i have yahoo messenger...if any of you would like to write to me there your more than welcomed to. jrdf1943@yahoo.com

First of all you need to find out if you came here legally or not (with or without inspection). I cant believe your parents wont tell you. Hidding the truth from you wont help you at all.
    Depending on that, you may be able to make a sound decision about your life.

CAYITA:

I DONT THINK I GOT HERE LEGALLY.
    which is really concerning, what if they want to send me back. and about my parents ....yeah i know i tried everything to get it out of them...most of all i think they lied about alot of things...they even said some terrible things about my fiance... my mother has a huge ego...i dont know what to do.....!...plus i just moved to michigan ..and i dont know alot of people...and i feel like ****..!!!...hey well thanks for replying to my post.

why dont u make freedom of information act request so u get ur immigracion file?

if u get immigracion file u can see if papers filed + what they are?

To Rafaelo:

thank you for your info....request for freedom of information act??>>. DO you know how i can do that???... Do i call INS and Start this or...who do you think i should call.??
    thanks.

I didn't like what you were saying about Americans being l***y, but I take it that you're just misguided in making such generalizations. Anyway, you were advised to get married asap, the law provides no relief for illegal aliens who entered without inspection, but I'm fairly sure that there is an exception rule if you were a minor or were brought here against your will or say. As of yet, the marriage is your only basis to adjust your status, and possibly chancel your removability and then you just need a waiver for your inadmissiability for the over-stay

http://www.bcis.gov/graphics/aboutus/foia/index.htm

LOrd of Who:

thanks for the advise...and im sorry if i made that comment and it affended you ....maybe i was just making a generalization from what ive seen. Well at least you have given me some advise, thank you.