free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On F1 visa and pregnant

Hi! I'm currently on a F1 visa and will be done in sept with my degree, i am also pregnant and i don't have any insurance. I'm due in Aug.Does anyone out there know who i can contact to see how i can get insurance??? Thank you

Hi! I'm currently on a F1 visa and will be done in sept with my degree, i am also pregnant and i don't have any insurance. I'm due in Aug.Does anyone out there know who i can contact to see how i can get insurance??? Thank you

If you are under a F-1, your college or school may have agreements with insurance companies. When I was in college as a F-1 it was mandatory to have health insurance. Try first your international student advisor/office. Congratulations on the pregnancy!

who make u pregnent. citizen or illegal?

To the first guest:

Congratulations on your pregnency and hope that everything goes well. If you are a foreign student, like I was many years ago, we were required to have health insurance and cost was included in the tution and fee. Contact your health service center and also your international student advisor. It's very unlikely that you will find a insurance company who will cover you at this stage since you are already pregnent and it's considered pre-existing condition. But in any case, you will get the proper treatment and care even if the state has to provide it.

Best wishes to you.

You must consult with your international students advisor in this regard. Moreover, even if you do not have insurance, the Hospitals can not deny you medical care whatever you need. May be they can arrange for Temporary Medicaid for you.
    Good luck

As far I know you won,t get medicaid until the baby is born.Right now you can go to the City Hospital/Community Health Centers where you will get all the required services with no or minimal cost depending your earnings.But they will sure take care of you.
    Wish you good luck.

DEAR GUEST, U EVEN DON'T KNOW U PREGNENT U. U ARE IN FACT A PROSTITUTE & THERE IS NO IMMIGRATION BENEFITS FOR THAT CATEGORY OF PEOPLE TO WHICH U BELONG. U MAY LEAVE NOW.

To USC:
    You are really a disgrace to this great country. You must be talking to your mother and sisters when they got pregnant. In fact, if your mother will read your post then she will say, "I wish you never have born."
    It could happen to your real sisters also. Will you talk to them like this. You are really a disgrace to the Society.
    Shame on you.

In New York, Family Helath Plus program can cover your delivery expenses. If you are not in New York, than evern hospital has a social work office, contact them, this can be covered by any state insurance.