free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: overstayed visa

I frequently hear about visa overstayers. Is that because they are ignorant and do not know how to read a calendar or because they have had ill intent of overstaying from the beginning?

I frequently hear about visa overstayers. Is that because they are ignorant and do not know how to read a calendar or because they have had ill intent of overstaying from the beginning?

99% of them intended to overstay. It's rinky **** back home, so why bother going back ? Here you can work illegally, earn some rubbish cash, and live day by day in a paper box down the freeway hoping one day the "merciful" Congress will hand down a "merciful" amnesty program that benefits mostly to Mex-hi-can outlaws. This is very fair and humane to other ethnic groups, Uncle Sam says.

Where is that STUPID "deport illegal aliens" guy ? Deported already ? Wa ha ha ! STUPID !!!

depends - when your family is starving, and you decide to overstay as your last resort to help to keep them alive - does that count as ill-intent?

Question for X

Are you saying it is okay to break the law if you have a sob story for an excuse or are you saying it is okay to break the law if you have any story for an excuse???

If I had to choose between breaking the law and allowing my child to starve to death, I would choose breaking the law and taking risks of being deported for the sake of my child.

Yes .i'll do the same.

Overstaying and working illegally also usually means the individual(s) who obtained a tourist visa lied to our embassy as well. Why should we condone this?
    If the argument is that we should help everyone who has a poor financial situation in the world, well, where is everyone going to live and work?
    And what about those children who are citizens of the US, whose parent or parents may be destitute - what about help/jobs/etc for them???? FIRST????
    Why should we encourage people to lie to our embassies, the INS (or DHS), the IRS or whomever?
    The US cannot absorb the entire world - what would happen to our economy and quality of life?
    Doesn't anyone think about this??
    If not, why not?

Nobody own this world but "GOD" so anyone have a choice where they want to stay as long as you follow the 2 major rules of "HIM"..

1. Love GOD ABOVE ALL AND

2. lOVE YOUR FELLOMEN

THIS WORLD BELONGS TO EVERYBODY...