free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Our Boards

Hello Moderators,

This was a great board. Give me rights as a moderator and I will keep the board clean. I am willing to offer 2 hours per day. People need to recieve answers not gibberish. I am a web developer great tech skills.

-Leader

Hello Moderators,

This was a great board. Give me rights as a moderator and I will keep the board clean. I am willing to offer 2 hours per day. People need to recieve answers not gibberish. I am a web developer great tech skills.

-Leader

Hello Moderators,

Sounds like a good idea. I like a challenge. If boy scout Leader has nothing better to do for 2 hours a day, I say let him try.

People need to recieve my racist views, not the answers they seek. I am skilled in the use of IP spoofing, proxy bouncing, and anonymous email.

Give it your best shot.

I am skilled in erasing your posts.

Damn! You looking at me at night? Do like when I jump on the bed and yank it? That's the one you like? Haaaaaaaa. "tb" You are funny. Wow. You are a great person. Go ahead tell me I am gay. AAAAAH you are a riot.

Leader is offering two hours of his day to fight for something he believes in, and to help very sad and frightened people find support. I find this very generous and noble. He is trying to make the world a better place. You spend your days spreading evil and inciting hatred.
    Who is it that is making better use of his time? Why don't you spend all this extra time at your KKK meetings, or kissing your posters of Adolf Hitler.

Leader, let it go. The less people talk to - or at - him, the more desperate and ugly he gets, but the less we have to listen to his bullshit. He can't stand to be ignored. It makes him crazy. How sad that this is the only way he can get attention.