free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trying to find the right lawyer

My husband was denied a visa about 3 years ago because they said our marriage was a fraud, which is not. We have 8 years together. The problems is that I've been looking for a good lawyer for our case because it's kind of complicated. I found a lawyer who is willing to help us, actually I found her in this web site and said I can file a k-3 for him and once he's here file an I-485 adjustment of status. It's much more forms we have to file but the point is she is charging us 3,500 for the whole process. I don't know if she's a good choice but I don't know if I should keep looking and put her on hold. Please help me. I really don't what to do. The only thing I know is that I really want my husband here with me. Please help.

My husband was denied a visa about 3 years ago because they said our marriage was a fraud, which is not. We have 8 years together. The problems is that I've been looking for a good lawyer for our case because it's kind of complicated. I found a lawyer who is willing to help us, actually I found her in this web site and said I can file a k-3 for him and once he's here file an I-485 adjustment of status. It's much more forms we have to file but the point is she is charging us 3,500 for the whole process. I don't know if she's a good choice but I don't know if I should keep looking and put her on hold. Please help me. I really don't what to do. The only thing I know is that I really want my husband here with me. Please help.

Why dont you apply for the K3 yourself and skip the lawyer altogether? There is good info on K3 thru immigration dot gov. Its supposed to be a 6 to 12 month approval process. In my case I had recd my approved 130 and 129f (you'll need to file both to process under LIFE act), within 6 weeks. Good luck

Hi Josephine,
    If you feel more comfortable w/a lawyer taking care of your case I highly recommend this layer in NY.
    E-mail him and he'll let you know about the price etc.He is not expensive!!!!!!
    His e-mail address is:immigration_counselor@hotmail.com
    I consulted w/at least 7 lawyers before I found Mr.Andrew and I'm glad I did,he is really good.
    Good Luck!

I would be willing to work with you to make it an affordable process.

info@myronmorales.com

I would be willing to work with you to make the process affordable.

info@myronmorales.com

Why was the visa denied? What led them to believe that you were committing fraud? Was your I-130 revoked? What are the complications in your case? Filing for a K-3 won't help unless the underlying problems are solved first. The Consul will just deny the visa again.

$3,500 for filing for a visa is asinine. Post here, and get help. If that doesn't work, then you can decide if you want to be bled dry by your lawyer.

The Grand Poo-Bah
    Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs

this is for Lord Chief of Justice. When I petitoned for I actually did it myself. Everything came out pretty good. the problem was in the interview, this was in the Dominican Republic. They found out he had another woman, I had no problem with that. Usually dominican men have 2 or 3 women at a time and more if their wife are not around. But that's not their business. Anyway they denied the visa and closed the case. It was sent to INS. Now after 3 years I want to try again, this time with a lawyer which I know I'm going to need it. Please help.

this is for eli, I will consider your lawyer. I'm going to email him just to see what he says. Thank you very much.

i have read that they will not approve him if they believe he will practice polygamy in the united states. so to immigration his actions and your accepting it would be a problem for him to get into the united states. good luck.