free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: public charge 212(a) (4) (A) in L1 A at consulate

how can i appeal against decision of consulate who charge me 212 (A) (4) (A).where will i filed appeal and whithin how much time? we can easily proove our strong financial position which the visa officer does not see.how much time taken for this type of appeal?

PLEASE HELP. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

how can i appeal against decision of consulate who charge me 212 (A) (4) (A).where will i filed appeal and whithin how much time? we can easily proove our strong financial position which the visa officer does not see.how much time taken for this type of appeal?

PLEASE HELP. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

You can't!
    The decision of the consulate is final. You may re-apply with proper documentation at a later time!

Hey Gujju Patel,
    Can you please tell me what kind of fileing you have done( Example: K3, Green Card, K1, ...) and what kind of Affadavit of Support form you have filled out(I-864, I-134, ...). Also just an estimate what might be the income needed and how much is showen. I just wanted to know this information in general to see if there is any solution that I can help you with.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel

I was refused but want my case to be reconsidered. How do I get a new interview to do that?

If we refused your immigrant visa under section 221(g) of the law because your application was documentarily incomplete or under section 212(a)(4) because we determined that you would be a public charge in the United States, then you may return with new information and request reconsideration on any business day at 7:45 a.m., except for the second and last Friday of the month and holidays. Only one member of the family needs to return with the required information, unless we specifically request that everyone reappear.

If we refused your visa for more serious reasons, e.g., you were deported from the United States, we caught you trying to smuggle an unqualified person, we caught you making a material misrepresentation about your case, or because of any arrests or suspected criminal activity, then it is likely that your case will require a waiver from Department of Homeland Security. You or your relatives should contact the nearest Department of Homeland Security office for more information about obtaining a waiver.

P.S. I found this on the Mumbai WebSite

Vpatel

If you were refused because they found you as a likely public charge, it means that you did not meet the public charge threshold. Generally, the sponsor's income must be 125% higher than the poverty line based on family size. Evidence used to support this would include tax returns, pay stubs, asset verifications, proof of stocks/bonds, pensions, annuities, trust funds etc.

Unless you did not submit all the evidence, it is unlikely that the Consulate will review your situation until your financial circumstances change.

Thanks Everybody This is Regarding My L1 A visa.

Ok, then I don't understand your situation. If you were refused for your L-1A on the grounds of public charge, perhaps your employer did not provide evidence that it can pay your salary and benefits? Did USCIS approve your L-1A? I'm confused. Perhaps you could try to explain the situation better.

my L1A approved by USCIS and my employer is in very strong financial position but the visa officer do not try to check our balance sheet.