publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Delay in visa issuence after accepting the case!

I interviewed for an immigrant visa at US embassy abroad. At that time consular officer denied my visa first under section 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(i). Then I sent them evidences. After a long time they called me for re-interview and advised me to get new medical and police clearance certificate. I was re-interviewed by an American Consular officer and she advised me to get a recent job letter from your American employer explaining that they still vacant the job. I got this letter from my employer and went again to embassy. At that time consular officer told me that she accepted my case but she wants to investigate about my name because your name is very common. Please tell me what kind of the matter she wants to check about me? Why consular officer didn't check such information prior to my interview? She told me that she'll call me after 15 days. But after 45 days I didn't still receive any message from the embassy. Can embassy still deny my visa or revoke my visa application?

I interviewed for an immigrant visa at US embassy abroad. At that time consular officer denied my visa first under section 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(i). Then I sent them evidences. After a long time they called me for re-interview and advised me to get new medical and police clearance certificate. I was re-interviewed by an American Consular officer and she advised me to get a recent job letter from your American employer explaining that they still vacant the job. I got this letter from my employer and went again to embassy. At that time consular officer told me that she accepted my case but she wants to investigate about my name because your name is very common. Please tell me what kind of the matter she wants to check about me? Why consular officer didn't check such information prior to my interview? She told me that she'll call me after 15 days. But after 45 days I didn't still receive any message from the embassy. Can embassy still deny my visa or revoke my visa application?

did you ever violate US immigration laws by, say, working with a tourist visa?
    Did you obtain a tourist visa under false pretenses?
    Is this immigrant visa application based on employment or do you have a spouse/brother or sister who filed the petition?
    And yes, if you are ineligible under 6C(i), the embassy can deny your visa.

My visa is employment based immigration. In 2002 embassy denied me first u/s 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(1). In the letter embassy advised me to send the evidence. I submitted eviedences. Then Embassy called me for reinterview. I was reinterviewed and consular officer accepted my case but told me that she will take 15 days to check my name and security check. Now after 50 days embassy didn't send me any reply. Can embassy now revoke or deny my visa? What is name check and security check? Did this check would not be done a year ago when I was first time interviewed. Why embassy didn't do this check prior to my interview?

I didn't do any kind of American Laws voilation. My employer is not my relative. I heard this job on the Fredreck Post News paper. Then I applied for this job.
    My visa is employment based immigration. In 2002 embassy denied me first u/s 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(1). In the letter embassy advised me to send the evidence. I submitted eviedences. Then Embassy called me for reinterview. I was reinterviewed and consular officer accepted my case but told me that she will take 15 days to check my name and security check. Now after 50 days embassy didn't send me any reply. Can embassy now revoke or deny my visa? What is name check and security check? Did this check would not be done a year ago when I was first time interviewed. Why embassy didn't do this check prior to my interview?