What would be best for a foreign born naturalized US citizen serving time in Federal prison to do to succeed in getting transferred to his birth Nation/Treaty Nation to finish his sentence under the International Prisoner Transfer Program?
For him to directly request the transfer through the BOP/DoJ/OEO/IPTU or to have the prisoner's Country/Receiving State initiate the request for transfer?
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.