1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9th Circut Court HELP

My husband from EL Salvador was ordered DEPORTED
    back in APRIL 2002 by IJ.
    We have filed our second appeal in the 9th Cir Court. We filed a Petition For Writ Of Habeas
    Corpus.
    Grounds raised
    DUE PROCESS
    HUMANITARIAN

WHAT IS
    This Devistating Emotional TRAMA
    going to do to OUR 3 CHILDEREN
    AND TO ME.

We are ALL USC, BORN HERE in CALIF.
    What KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS FOR OUR 3 BOYS AND MYSELF. JUST THINK OUR CHILDEREN AND I DID NOTHING TO BREAK ANY LAWS.. MY CHILDEREN AND MY HUSBAND ARE MY WHOLE LIFE.
    AND GUESS WHAT BEING USC , WE HAVE NO ****EN RIGHTS. BULLSHIT. THIS IS SO WRONG AND I WILL FIGHT THE LAW TILL THE DAY I DIE.

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCE'S OF WINNING THE WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS.

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY RIGHT'S

My husband from EL Salvador was ordered DEPORTED
    back in APRIL 2002 by IJ.
    We have filed our second appeal in the 9th Cir Court. We filed a Petition For Writ Of Habeas
    Corpus.
    Grounds raised
    DUE PROCESS
    HUMANITARIAN

WHAT IS
    This Devistating Emotional TRAMA
    going to do to OUR 3 CHILDEREN
    AND TO ME.

We are ALL USC, BORN HERE in CALIF.
    What KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS THIS FOR OUR 3 BOYS AND MYSELF. JUST THINK OUR CHILDEREN AND I DID NOTHING TO BREAK ANY LAWS.. MY CHILDEREN AND MY HUSBAND ARE MY WHOLE LIFE.
    AND GUESS WHAT BEING USC , WE HAVE NO ****EN RIGHTS. BULLSHIT. THIS IS SO WRONG AND I WILL FIGHT THE LAW TILL THE DAY I DIE.

WHAT ARE OUR CHANCE'S OF WINNING THE WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS.

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY RIGHT'S

What your husband did, and when?

Sorry to hear of your husband's case.On matters of the law,the appeal from emotion does not make sense.It would be best if you could tell us your version of the story at least we can hear half of the truth on your husband's case.

If you keep on procastinating on your "duties" as a citizen and leave it to be formed in the interrest of "big bucks"; it's too late now to complain about (quote) "my f... rights" (unquote)!

I don't know for what reason your spouse is being ordered removed, but I know that the majority is reasonable removed. There are also a few cases of quite unjust removabilities, but that's rather the exception. Nevertheless, than the laws were passed by the "represantives" that you did or did not vote for, that was it. Next time inform yourself where the politicians stand that will vote and draft laws that affect your, yes indeed, every aspect of life.

IF I DID VOTE , MY VOTE WOULD REALLY MATTER BECAUSE , I BELIEVE THEY GOT THAT RIGGED UP, TO THERE BENNIFTS , I JUST HAVE NO CHANE , IN MY COUNTRY U.S..A THE GOVERMENT IS THE WORST . IN THE WORLD.

If it is so bad here, why do you even want to stay here and want to keep your husband here as well, the one so obviously eligable for removal.

Doesn't make sense!

What relief was denied by the IJ??? Also when did your spouse come to the U.S., is there a possibility that tps could have been granted to him?

"IF I DID VOTE , MY VOTE WOULD REALLY MATTER BECAUSE , I BELIEVE THEY GOT THAT RIGGED UP"

If you didn't vote you have no right to complain. Why is your husband facing deportation?

Critizing your country is the worse thing to do. If you are not happy how the legal system work, then do something to change it. Go to your legislators and voiced your complaint or go to El Sanvador and cool your heels there and then come back as soon you are in your right mind.